United States Work at Home
The Business Analytics Senior Advisor role will provide counsel and advice to HR and IT leaders on significant Workday analytics matters with goal of breaking new ground in HR analytics. The person in this role will work in collaboration with HR leaders to provide strategic partnership in analytics, identify and prioritize opportunities for impact, develop analytic solutions, leverage data science and technology capabilities, embed analytics-driven processes, operationalize and measure impact, to support decision making and execution based on data, facts and analytical findings across different parts of the organization. Success in this role will require a high degree of problem solving, forward planning, and anticipation of needs/issues.
The Business Analytics Senior Advisor will be responsible for bringing new data sources into Workday Prism, mixing and structuring that data, and producing Workday reports, dashboards, sheets, and slides. This role will reside on the HR Analytics team, and will also involve additional data mixing/structuring work outside of Workday for HR Analytics projects. The primary goal of the HR Analytics team is to enable and drive workforce decisions across the global Cigna enterprise through the creation and delivery or reports, dashboards, and statistical modeling.
- Define business and functional requirements from stakeholder input to determine the appropriate data structure and visualization to drive business action
- Perform complex data research and analysis to support business operations including: creating data architectures/models/protocols, statistical reporting, and data analysis methodologies to identify trends in large data sets
- Coordinate between multiple organizations to drive results
- Identify, define, and add new data sources to Workday Prism (and other platforms) in order to create new metrics
- Manage Prism request process
- Deliver final Prism reports via Workday
- Develope new and modify existing Prism lineages
- Design, Build, Test and Implementation of Prism reports, Sheets, and Slides
- Document Prism configuration and reporting specifications
- Participate in prioritization meetings and coordination between IT, Human Resources and other business areas Skills: – Workday Human Capital Management experience
- Subject matter expert with hands on experience with the Workday Prism analytics
- Business analysis skills to define and create documentation, manage Prism reporting process and build Prism reports
- Leverage strong understanding of Workday data architecture, Workday security and Workday reporting to become the go-to person for the most complex Workday Prism and data structuring assignments
- Must have excellent communication, documentation and time management skills
- Complete day-to-day tasks without immediate supervision, and reach out to other subject matter experts for advice as needed
Primary Required Skills
- Strong understanding of Workday data architecture
Additional Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters preferred.
- 8+ years of overall experience in roles of progressively increasing in scope and responsibility.
- Workday HCM Experience desired in as many functional areas as possible – HR, Payroll, Recruiting, Performance, Time & Attendance, Absence Management
- Experience with Discovery Boards, Sheets, and Slides
- Data mixing experience, especially with Workday Prism, but also with other software (e.g., SAS, Alteryx, Tableau Prep)
- General data architecture experience
- Strong documentation and time management skills
- Business and/or HR data analysis experience
- Experience working with Human Resources stakeholders
This role is WAH/Flex which allows most work to be performed at home. Employees must be fully vaccinated if they choose to come onsite
For this position, we anticipate offering an annual salary of $104,700 – $174,500, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location.
This role is also anticipated to be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan.
Helping our customers achieve healthier, more secure lives is at the heart of what we do. While you take care of our customers, we’ll take care of you through a comprehensive benefits program that helps you be at your best. Starting on day one of your employment, you’ll be offered several health-related benefits including medical, vision, dental, and best in class well-being and behavioral health programs. We also offer 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, tuition reimbursement, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off per year and dozens of corporate discounts on essentials you use every day. For more details on our employee benefits programs, please visit the “Life at Cigna” tab on our careersite: www.cigna.com/careers
Evernorth, Cigna Corporation’s health services segment, exists to elevate health for all. We’re building on our legacy and redefining health care as we know it. Unbiased in how we think, we create without limitation. We partner without constraints, deliver value differently and act in the interest of humanity. Solving across silos, closing gaps in care, and empowering clients, customers, and people everywhere to move onward and upward. When you work with us, you’ll be empowered to solve the problems others don’t, won’t or can’t. Join us. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: [email protected] for support. Do not email [email protected] for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.