Critical Tasks and Expected Contributions/Results:
- Understand business and functional priorities thoroughly and translate them into the design and development of a business-enabling people agenda which is aligned to the above.
- Support Country CEOs and respective country head of HR to build and drive the Company Culture.
- Serve as liaison between country and functional leadership team, and International Markets HR teams, regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning.
- Oversee strategic people initiatives and change programs from development through successful execution.
- Leading the markets Human Resources teams, deliver HR strategies and priorities such as future-state workforce planning, talent acquisition, talent development, and employee engagement.
- Define and execute the company’s Employee Value Proposition with the purpose of enhancing employees’ journey and experience.
- Manage talent review, development and succession planning in consultation with the business.
- Oversee compensation and benefits for employees to ensure company’s competitiveness and equity among employees.
- Involve in strategic projects in International Markets and partner with different stakeholders in the US and International Markets.
- Provide both strategic and operational HR advice and services to the business groups and leaders to ensure their units are structured properly for seamless operations and productivity and are adequately resourced with the right talent to achieve business objectives.
- Develop strong working relationships with management and staff by providing timely advice, guidance, and coaching as needed to improve and maintain performance levels.
- Support talent development by working closely with business managers and their respective functional/global HRBPs to identify development opportunities for employees, understand and address current capabilities and future training needs.
- Collaborate and support on a range of employee relations matters and work effectively with stakeholders to recommend and resolve them and to mitigate organizational risks and protect retention and engagement levels. This includes identifying any performance issues and providing support with coaching and corrective actions as necessary.
- Execute on Workday processes including Position Management, headcount reporting, HRG transactions etc
- Partner with business and Finance in HR budget planning and forecasting and monitor it’s execution to ensure it is efficiently managed and adhered to.
- Coach and support the business through effective change management practices to ensure the successful adoption and implementation of enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Stay on top of market trends and identify opportunities for HR branding in markets
- Formulate and implement HR policies and projects as required
- Prepare HR-related metrics and management reporting
- Provide support to IMO Human Resources Director and IM Vice President of Human Resources on special projects and other location, region or enterprise-wide initiatives as and when required.
Current State of Business/Organization/Operation:
- Aggressive growth strategy in business translates to requirement on rapid people transformation.
- Aggressively progressing with digital transformation, data analytics and Health strategy.
Key Challenges/Anticipated Changes in Environment:
- Dynamic and fast paced environment and multiple business requirements
- Fiercely competitive market for talent in EMEA
- Degree holder with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in HR, preferably in the insurance industry
- Demonstrated high proficiency in a broad array of HR functional competencies
- Business partner background with broad knowledge of employment, compensation, organizational planning, employee relations, and training and development
- Strong partnership mindset and genuine interest in championing people initiatives
- Self-starter who is able to work successfully, proactively and independently, manage competing priorities and be flexible in roles and responsibilities
- Strong ability to perform well and be unfailingly diplomatic in a high pressure and complex environment
- Able to build trust and relationships quickly and partner with all levels of management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to listen effectively, respond appropriately, and maintain mutual comfort level at while relating to a diverse workforce
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Proven ability to support innovation and change
- Proven analytical, planning, and organizing skills
- Experience in deriving HR policies in accordance with regulatory development in Financial Institutions will be an advantage
- Workday experience an advantage
- Excellent written and spoke English. Additional language capability is an advantage.
Personal Competencies Required:
- Learning on the Fly, Strategic Agility, Business Acumen, Dealing with Ambiguity, Managing Vision and Purpose, Organizational Agility, Drive for Results
- High Integrity & Trust, Compassion, Approachability
- Customer centric
- Strong executive presence
- Good analytical skills, Details Orientation
- Ability to “read the room” and listen attentively to the unspoken language
- Ability to build trust and establish strategic partnership & relationships
- A strong communicator, decisive
- Have “can-do” and “pathway to yes” attitudes
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to envisage and deliver innovative solutions
- Flexible and growth mindset
Education and Other Requirements
- Bachelor degree in business with a focus on Human Resources, psychology or equivalent
About Cigna Healthcare
Cigna Healthcare, a division of The Cigna Group, is an advocate for better health through every stage of life. We guide our customers through the health care system, empowering them with the information and insight they need to make the best choices for improving their health and vitality. Join us in driving growth and improving lives.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourselfEMEA@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourselfEMEA@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.