Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Support EMEA payroll teams (with main focus on Spain) in providing a high-quality payroll service.
- Assist with managing the day-to-day payroll and benefits administration process to ensure timely and accurate payments
- Effectively communicate with our third-party payroll and benefit providers to ensure that payments, reports and returns are being delivered accurately and on time
- Responsible for payroll and benefits being administered and authorised in line with payroll process control policies to ensure compliance
- Develops and maintains relationships with Finance, wider HR team and other key stakeholders to ensure a smooth delivery of service between departments, working to always achieve best practice
- Initial point of contact for employees in relation to payroll and benefits queries by demonstrating the confidence and knowledge to bring any queries to a satisfactory and timely resolution
- Proactively make recommendations for improvement by continually assessing the effectiveness of our payroll and benefits process framework within a constantly evolving environment
- Maintain employee data on HR and leave/absence management systems, providing guidance to employers and managers as required
- Management of invoices to ensure appropriate sign off, tracking and payments are made on time and accurately
- Administration of a range of employee benefits ensuring accurate payroll deductions are gathered with regular and prompt reporting to third party providers (e.g., pensions, medical, various insurances, etc.)
- Calculation of statutory payroll payments, statutory documents and other manual calculations as required
Skills and Experience:
- You have a bachelor degree or equivalent by experience in a previous work environment.
- You have a genuine interest and elementary knowledge of Spanish payroll & benefits
- You like to work in a team, also remotely with colleagues around the globe
- You are detail minded and able to deliver work with quality and accuracy
- You are an inquisitive person who is eager to learn and shows initiative
- You are a good communicator and can address problems with a mature mindset
- You are able to organise and prioritise your own workload
- You have a solid knowledge of Excel and Word. Powerpoint knowledge is an asset.
- Knowledge of Workday is an asset.
- You can speak and write in English and are able to participate in English spoken meetings
- You have excellent Spanish speaking and writing skills.
About The Cigna Group
Cigna Healthcare, a division of The Cigna Group, is an advocate for better health through every stage of life. We guide our customers through the health care system, empowering them with the information and insight they need to make the best choices for improving their health and vitality. Join us in driving growth and improving lives.