The Sales Compensation Specialistwill support the EMEA Head of Compensation and Benefits in supporting the region. Candidate will also partner with Global Rewards Team.
As a Sales Compensation Specialist your role requires the ability to interact with a wide variety of stakeholders both internal and external, across a complex and dynamic business environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support Sales Compensation and bonus plans.
- Support annual Compensation surveys for EMEA.
- Supports the company-wide annual compensation planning cycle and partner with Global Rewards Team and project team (testing, communications, support to HRBP…)
- Play a key role in the education of company reward practices and programs, managing internal trainings for HRBP and TA.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and HRBP team to provide competitive offer recommendations.
- Review of salary structures, market and employee data analysis.
- Supports on compensation related requests, including role evaluation and salary reviews, maintaining the integrity of career architecture and salary planning framework.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of reward related data as required
- Partner with Service Centre in managing corrections/changes in Workday.
- Partner with broader team on continuous improvement and process automation, enhancing HRIS integration and system utilization
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Sales Compensation is a must, ideally across EMEA/APAC region
- Agile thinking and adaptable to manage multi-project activities, and demanding timescales
- Experience of international compensation, ideally across the EMEA region
- Experience with market compensation surveys (WTW, …)
- Proficient IT skills, including advanced Excel knowledge, and experience of HRIS integration and reporting.
- Workday Experience
- Must be detail oriented with strong, solution driven analytical skills
- Collaboration – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Customer Focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Manages Ambiguity – Operating effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
- Persuades – Using compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others
About Cigna Healthcare
Cigna Healthcare, a division of The Cigna Group, is an advocate for better health through every stage of life. We guide our customers through the health care system, empowering them with the information and insight they need to make the best choices for improving their health and vitality. Join us in driving growth and improving lives.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourselfEMEA@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourselfEMEA@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.