Nonstore Vendor Houston TX
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides daily administrative support services (50% of position):
- Organizes work load to meet internal and external departmental deadlines.
- Prioritizes, screens, routes and answers routine correspondence not requiring executive’s attention to ensure timely and accurate responses; flags all critical information for supervisor’s attention.
- Screens and directs employees and visitors; answers questions and furnishes information based on company policies and procedures to keep supervisor’s time free of minor detail type work.
- Takes, transcribes, composes, edits, and sends a variety of correspondence on behalf of supervisor; monitors office supply levels and orders as needed; maintains conference room schedules.
- Maintains and updates departmental files, records and publications in accordance with company policies and procedures; maintains confidential files and materials.
- Communicates supervisor’s instructions or desires to various individuals, departments, vendors, etc.
- Maintains supervisor’s calendar; schedules appointments; coordinates meetings and travel itineraries; proactively manages conflicts in scheduling; assists with expense reports.
- Researches, gathers, prepares, maintains, and circulates numerous weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Serves as a liaison between internal and external departments, visitors, employees and the other companies.
- Onboards new employees; arranges for work space, orders IT equipment, meets and orientates new employee with office (i.e. parking, obtaining badge, office specific policies, tour of the building, etc.)
- Provides daily Fuel Contract Data Management services (50% of position):
- Timely maintenance and update of fuel contract information in required systems
- Active contact with key stakeholders for information related to fuel contracts
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 2+ years’ work in fast paced corporate setting working with contacts or related field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system; Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook; PowerPoint; Workday experience a plus.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures including typing (40-45 wpm), dictation, filing, records management and data entry.
- Ability to read and listen, understand and communicate information and ideas in a clear and understandable manner, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively analyze and evaluate information to make decisions, solve problems and achieve goals.
- Ability to process information including gathering, assessing, coding, organizing, auditing and verifying data.
- Ability to work with executives remotely, either due to need to support people across multiple locations or during travel
- Ability to prioritise work between different types of tasks
- Experience in organizing travel, including international entry documentation and support
- Physical Demands: Work requires frequent sitting, standing, walking and use of keyboard/computer. Work requires occasional bending, reaching and lifting/moving up to 35 pounds. Work is subject to tight deadlines and interruptions can be stressful.
- Working Conditions: Normal office environment with little or no exposure to adverse working conditions. Work may occasionally include long hours, week-ends and holidays.
- Certificates & Licenses: none.
- Location: Houston, Texas
Job duties may change with or without advance notice.
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company’s use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility: