Nonstore B152 Charlotte NC
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides daily administrative support services (50% of position):
- Organizes workload to meet internal and external departmental deadlines.
- Prioritizes, screens, routes, and answers routine correspondence not requiring the executive’s attention to ensure timely and accurate responses; flags all critical information for supervisor’s attention.
- Screens and directs employees and visitors; answers questions and furnishes information based on company policies and procedures to keep supervisor’s time free of minor detail-type work.
- Takes, transcribes, composes, edits, and sends a variety of correspondence on behalf of supervisor; monitors office supply levels and orders as needed; maintains conference room schedules.
- Maintains and updates departmental files, records, and publications in accordance with company policies and procedures; maintains confidential files and materials.
- Communicates supervisor’s instructions or desires to various individuals, departments, vendors, etc.
- Maintains supervisor’s calendar; schedules appointments; coordinates meetings and travel itineraries; proactively manages conflicts in scheduling; assists with expense reports.
- Researches, gathers, prepares, maintains, and circulates numerous weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Serves as a liaison between internal and external departments, visitors, employees, and other companies.
- Onboards new employees; arranges for workspace, orders IT equipment, meets and orientates new employees in office (i.e. parking, obtaining badge, office-specific policies, tour the building, etc.)
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 2+ years’ work in a fast-paced corporate setting working with contacts or related field or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system; Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook; PowerPoint; Workday experience a plus.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures including typing (40-45 wpm), dictation, filing, records management, and data entry.
- Ability to read and listen, understand and communicate information and ideas in a clear and understandable manner, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively analyze and evaluate information to make decisions, solve problems and achieve goals.
- Ability to process information including gathering, assessing, coding, organizing, auditing, and verifying data.
- Ability to work with executives remotely, either due to the need to support people across multiple locations or during travel
- Ability to prioritize work between different types of tasks
- Experience in organizing travel, including international entry documentation and support
- Physical Demands: Work requires frequent sitting, standing, walking, and use of a keyboard/computer. Work requires occasional bending, reaching, and lifting/moving up to 35 pounds. Work is subject to tight deadlines and interruptions can be stressful.
- Working Conditions: Normal office environment with little or no exposure to adverse working conditions. Work may occasionally include long hours, weekends and holidays.
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company’s use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility: