Support Office Riga BC & BU
Finance & Control department in Circle K Business Centre in Riga, Latvia is a part of Global Finance organization and responsible for full accounting and financial reporting cycle for Circle K European operations. By joining us you become part of a global family, whose ambition is to become the world’s preferred destination for convenience and fuel.
Circle K Business Centre in Riga, Latvia is looking for:
JUNIOR SPECIALIST TRAVEL AND EXPENSE
- Review submitted T&E reports according to companies defined policy
- Settle and process payments for settled T&E reports (bank file upload and approval)
- Upload GL postings in companies financial system for processed T&E reports
- T&E taxable and reportable value registration in Payroll system
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics or a student within this area
- Good computer skills (WorkDay experience will be considered as an advantage)
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- High attention to details
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
What you can expect at Circle K:
- Monthly salary starting from: 1050 EUR gross
- Covered tariff plan for your mobile phone
- Health insurance
- Employee discounts in our stores
- Global and fast-paced work environment
- Positive atmosphere and great colleagues around you
We encourage you to apply by 17th of October, 2021!
We are looking forward to your application!
We know great companies are built from within, by great people like you. Come grow with us!
Circle K Business Centre SIA
PVN Nr: LV40103511774
Duntes iela 6, Rīga, Latvija LV-1013