Nonstore B205 HOUSTON TX
Circle K is growing and so is its Global Talent Acquisition team. Come join us as a Centralized Recruiting Specialist and let’s grow together!
The Centralized Recruiting Specialist will “own” the recruiting process for assigned markets/stores within multiple business units (60 to 100 stores in total). The recruiter will evaluate various technologies to improve efficiency, drive candidate flow using a variety of sourcing methods, and screen candidates leveraging assessments, phone interviews, and/or video-based screening tools. The recruiter will improve ‘time to hire’ by closely monitoring candidate flow and moving candidates through the hiring process as quickly as possible.
The position will require a strong commitment to detail, willingness to question processes and suggest improvements, and superior organization skills to ensure time is managed effectively.
Partnering with Store Managers and Market Managers to execute the program, earning their respect and demonstrating an ability to perform recruiting functions better than a manager can do the tasks themselves is essential.
Your key responsibilities:
- Post and manage job requisitions in the ATS
- Make first contact with candidates within the first 24 to 48 hours of them applying
- Screening candidates using various technological platforms
- Coordinating in-person interviews between candidates and store managers (also evaluating technologies that can help in this area)
- Drive candidate flow to under performing job requisitions leveraging various recruiting methods (online and in-person events, job boards, applicant pools, talent leads, etc.)
- The Talent Acquisition landscape is continuously changing and staying informed on and trying new recruiting strategies to generate candidate flow is expected
- Written and verbal communication with supervisor and company leadership will ensure that achievements are known, and concerns are addressed
- This position will require frequent updates and continuous change until we are able to find the best process to support our stores
Skills & Requirements:
- Thinking strategically
- Willingness to embrace technology and interest in maximizing its usefulness
- Strong sense of urgency
- Evaluating new technological solutions (specific to the TA function)
- Informally leading and motivating others
- Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring
- Planning and organizing
- Time Management
- Detail Orientation
- Communicating your plans and ideas verbally and in writing
- Problem solving
- Advocating and empathizing
Helpful if you have:
- Retail store management experience
- Experience with Workday recruiting
- Recruiting/hiring/interviewing experience
High School/College Degree(s)
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company’s use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility: