Nonstore NB10000050 MONCTON NB
Our mission at Circle K / Couche-Tard is to make people’s lives a little easier every day. Our global family of 130,000 people in over 16,000 stores and 26 countries makes that possible for our millions of clients worldwide, which is why we are committed to helping them achieve their goals and grow with us. We set ourselves apart by our culture of pride: pride in our people and their development, pride in serving others, what we’ve built and what we are striving to achieve. No matter where you come from or where you are heading in your career, there is a place for you to grow at Circle K / Couche-Tard. When you grow, we grow – together.
As a Recruitment Technician, you will:
Support stores in recruiting for the positions of Customer Service Representative, Assistant Manager and Store Manager for the Atlantic division covering more than 170 stores:
- By advertising the positions to be filled;
- By reviewing resumes;
- By planning and attending job fairs (when COVID restrictions allow, opportunities for online job fairs);
- By connecting with various employment assistance organizations and educational institutions;
- By organizing special recruitment activities.
- Contribute to the improvement and development of recruitment tools;
- Provide support to stores in need of recruitment assistance;
- Offer guidance and support to managers in the hiring process;
- Develop and implement workforce attraction and retention practices;
- Support managers in using the Workday HRIS;
- Work on any other project related to recruitment and contribute to special Human Resources projects.
Term: Temporary until April 30th, 2022 with possibility of extension or permanent position.
• Diploma or degree in human resources preferred
• Minimum of one (1) year of recruiting experience preferred
Knowledge and skills:
• Attention to detail and the ability to multitask;
• Strong organizational skills, ability to manage priorities and work on several projects simultaneously;
• Demonstrate an ability to work in a dynamic and demanding environment while remaining positive and focused;
• Ability to travel and work in stores;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs;
• Excellent oral and written communication in French and English.
Couche-Tard/Circle K values diversity and inclusion and aims to create a safe, accessible and rewarding workplace that showcases the unique contribution of our employees to the success of our business. As an employer, we are committed to employment equity, we encourage a wide variety of applications to ensure that we have a diverse workforce that is representative of the customers and the communities we serve. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants who participate in all aspects of the selection process.