Nonstore B205 HOUSTON TX
Remote Drivers Ohio OH
Remote Workers Arizona AZ
Remote Workers Florida FL
Remote Workers Minnesota MN
Remote Workers Indiana IN
Remote Workers North Carolina NC
The Sr. Human Resources Manager will support the Fleet Team in the US as a member of the Global HR Team by acting as business partner providing human resources support and carrying out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas – employee relations, training, employment, and personnel research and workforce development planning and performance management. The Sr. Human Resources Manager supports the company goals by building partnerships with teams they support to deliver value-added service supporting business objectives. focusing on personal and department accountability, customer service and work efficiency.
*This position can be located anywhere within the US
- Consults with management, providing HR guidance on various topics related to people management.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations and offering possible courses of action, providing advice and guidance.
- Assist with job postings, screening candidates by conducting interviews, scheduling pre-placement
- examinations and on-boarding new employees
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day to day management of employees, reduce/mitigate legal risk and ensure regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department and external counsel as needed.
- Ensures compliance with requirements, policies and regulations by enforcing adherence to corporate systems, policies and governmental laws and regulations; advising management on needed actions.
- Assist in responding to employment related civil actions, federal agency changes by conducting investigations and maintaining, collecting, or compiling documentation.
- Acts as HR point person/lead for projects with people impacts, Leads HR team with projects, summarize information, render opinions and make recommendations on needed actions.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Other duties as assigned or deemed necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred. Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be substituted.
- Five to seven years of experience or more preferred working in a human resources department.
- Must be computer literate in MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Workday experience preferred
- Must be self-motivated to accomplish all assigned duties in a set timeframe.
- Must possess strong analytical and leadership skills, the ability to manage multiple activities with a strong emphasis to detail.
- Ability to travel when needed
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company’s use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility: