Nonstore WARNERCROS TEMPE AZ
Do you have exceptional HRIS Analysis skills? Are you passionate about systems maintenance and configuration? Does the Human Resources and Retail industry speak to you? If so, look no further, we have the job for you!
Reporting to the Human Resources Information Systems Manager, within our Global IT team, the Senior IT Analyst will support the Human Resources and Payroll teams as a Payroll and Time Management Administrator in Workday.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Here are just a few ways that you’ll help make journeys better:
- Create and maintain the necessary configurations for the payroll and time management module in Workday;
- Act proactively with our payroll teams and our HRIT and HRIS team to ensure coordination and implementation of Workday configurations;
- Document and test configurations;
- Participate in inter-module training, prepare reports, inform development management team;
- Ensure compliance with new standards, laws and regulations, adhere to internal policies, notify management team of any necessary actions;
- Contribute to the team effort by participating in other tasks.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
We want you to join our team! Here’s what we’re looking for:
- University degree in the field of computer science, information systems and/or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Human Resources Information System Analyst role;
- Has a minimum of 2 years of experience configuring and maintaining with Workday’s Canadian payroll and time management module;
- Experience with Workday’s Canadian payroll, absence and report creation module is an asset;
- Experience in the retail industry is an asset;
- Knowledge of MS Excel and the Office suite;
- Possesses an analytical mindset – the ability to formulate and understand business issues, situations or problems by decomposing them into smaller parts and analyzing them. Interprets data, draws conclusions and provides goal-oriented advice;
- Strong communication skills – aims to exceed support requirements and expectations;
- Willingness to travel internationally on an occasional basis;
- Ability to work on multiple projects with minimal supervision;
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written.
WHY WORK WITH US
Our store and office employment opportunities offer you quick career growth with an international company, plus a dynamic work environment that puts people first. Wherever you are in your journey, we have a place for you. Here’s some of the exciting perks we offer:
- Complete benefits packages (medical and dental);
- Possibility of enrolling in a pension plan with employer contributions or a stock purchase plan
- Paid time off plan including vacation, sick days and personal days;
- Work in a collaborative, dynamic and high performing team;
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and to evolve professionally in a fast-growing company;
- Work in hybrid mode.
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company’s use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility: