Tampa Florida United States
Jacksonville Florida United States
Job Description Summary
The Senior Analyst Digital Learning & Talent Management Platforms will support the effective use and development of digital learning and talent management technologies and related reporting and analytical requirements at Citi. This role supports the integrated technology strategy and execution for the global learning & talent management organization through a partnership with business, HR, Technology, HR Support, Learning, Recruiting, Talent and Performance Management professionals.
- Influence and collaborate with HR partners, the Learning & Talent Management community, Technology, HR Support and other stakeholders to support Citi’s DL&TM technology strategy and roadmap.
- Support and expand Workday functionality and capability while also executing the future direction of DL&TM technologies.
- Partner closely with stakeholders at various level of the organization to define and prioritize business/ functional requirements for DL&TM technology systems and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Work with HR Support and Technology partners in the documentation of requirements (business/functional/reporting/analytical), review of technical design, execution of user acceptance testing and rollout/communications.
- Review and approve User Acceptance Test scripts and test results.
- Document reporting and analytical requirements to provide data and insights on DL&TM metrics to drive organizational decision making.
- Actively contribute to the Digital Learning and Talent Technology team.
- 3- 5 years of experience managing or supporting global technology projects and virtual teams in a complex, multi-national environment. Includes project management, business needs analysis, requirements documentation, testing expertise and system implementation and stakeholder management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Project sufficient to manage small to large-scale technology initiatives supporting global DL&TM.
- Skilled in the use of PowerPoint to create and edit presentations to senior audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate & frame complex issues to non-specialist stakeholders.
- Proficient in data reporting and analysis of learning and talent metrics.
- Prefer experience in multiple HR disciplines including organizational development, talent management, performance management, diversity, learning and development, etc.
- Beneficial to have basic to intermediate knowledge of major business lines across Citi – ICG, Consumer, Global Functions and Citi Holdings.
- Creative thinker with demonstrated ability to deliver innovative processes and technology solutions to solve complex problems. Must possess ability to see connections between human capital metrics and form hypotheses that can be proved/disproved by data analysis.
- Ability to work collaboratively and build productive relationships across multiple boundaries (geographic, business and function) with multiple levels of management, from AVPs to senior level executives.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills in the areas of partnering and influencing, as well as outstanding presentation and communication skills.
- Must be an outstanding leader of people, both those managed directly and indirectly.
- Experience with Digital Learning platforms and/or Workday Performance and Talent functionality preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Prefer focus in Human Resources/Organizational Development, Technology or related discipline.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Operations – Core
Data Management & System Operations
Tampa Florida United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$68,340.00 – $102,510.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting