At Citi, our employees reflect the remarkable range of cultures and perspectives of our clients across the more than 160 countries and jurisdictions where we do business – a powerful advantage that combines global insights with deep local knowledge. We recognize that unique individuals, collaborative teams and inclusive leaders have far-reaching impact and are the engines of new ideas. It’s our willingness to embrace the richness of our diverse teams, ideas and possibilities that drives our growth and progress.
What progress will you make?
Our Human Resources team helps Citi to attract, retain and develop our employees across the globe. The team does this through supporting key areas including recruiting, diversity, global learning and talent development, benefits, compensation and employee relations.
The Sourcing Lead is an intermediate management level position responsible for supporting the strategy and delivery of NAM/ US recruitment sourcing campaigns. The role will fully understand the nature and detail of a portfolio of roles. It will identify, engage with and qualify prospects via both existing talent pools and proactive sourcing strategies to build a candidate pipeline for always on, existing and future roles. The ability to understand the candidate market place, drive interest and engage potential talent will ensure both a current and anticipated pipeline for recruiters. This role reports to the TA Professional Services team manager based in Manila.
In this role, you will be required to work in US time-zone hours.
The role responsibilities include:
- Understanding and analyzing roles to build the ideal candidate profile in terms of both skills and traits creating a sourcing plan for a variety of markets.
- Utilizing Workday, 3rd party vendors, Campus and other sourcing channels and technologies to create a pipeline of prior, existing and known talent and convert them to active job applicants for both current and future positions.
- Ensuring accurate and up-to-date information in the candidate relationship management tool through a consistent communication strategy with a pipelined network of prospects.
- Focusing on building a diverse candidate slate by qualifying existing applicants and creating outbound sourcing strategies in pursuit of passive talent.
- Utilizing talent data to create insights about the candidate market on the location/availability/demographics (i.e. diversity) of talent which in turn will shape and anticipate future needs for Citi.
- Driving and supporting the APAC Recruiting Strategy and communicate Citi’s brand story as an employer of choice for potential candidates.
- Using market data to support a robust discussion about the availability of relevant talent and allow recruiters and hiring managers to think more strategically about how to deliver diverse candidates to a role.
- Creating and maintaining the sourcing pipeline – keep non-active candidates engaged with the brand using various communication channels and published Citi articles.
- Using data to build and monitor sourcing metrics including number of initiations versus response, time to convince candidates to apply, effective outcomes of sourcing strategies, high return sourcing channels, agency cost avoidance etc.
- Leveraging AI tools to increase automation and accuracy
As a successful candidate, you’ll ideally have the following skills and exposure:
- Minimum of 5 years in recruiting and sourcing, ideally from banking, finance or outsourcing industry
- Experience supporting recruitment efforts for the US market and screening US candidates
- Experience liaising with US counterparts
- Ability to work during US hours (EST)
- Preferably with working knowledge of Workday (ATS)
- Demonstrate significant experience in the full sourcing lifecycle and understanding of talent pools and trends
- Proven ability to manage candidates through a recruitment process
- Ability to consistently and proactively identify, locate and engage active and passive candidates by driving effective sourcing initiatives and techniques
- Demonstrate ability to work in a complex matrix organization, with ability to understand a broad range of both volume and niche banking roles at a variety of levels
- Will drive for results – must have worked in a metrics-driven environment where data is used to evidence successful outcomes
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work collaboratively with recruiters, employer branding team, recruiting data & analytics team, channel effectiveness team; also with hiring managers and prospective candidates in a manner that enhances the Citi brand
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience preferred
Working at Citi is far more than just a job. A career with us means joining a family of more than 200,000 dedicated people from around the globe. At Citi, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, give back to your community and make a real impact.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting