Tampa Florida United States
The Benefits Lead Analyst is seasoned professional role responsible for liaising between benefits business users and technology teams to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of benefits business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. In addition, ongoing management of global initiatives including changes in benefits, audit initiatives, regulatory changes, etc.; will be required.
- Assists in developing and executing the firm’s reward strategy
- Manages the key areas of reward, benefits and pensions and liaises with third parties to develop a consistent best practice approach
- Manages data integration, liaising between Benefits Vendors and internal HR Shared Services, participating on global calls to coordinate with regional Benefits partners and on calls with vendor to provide status updates
- Updates Citi project management tools with status reports for Benefits projects and activities
- Ensures regional Benefits partners are providing deliverables on time to Vendors and projects are on schedule
- Define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals through partnership with decision makers, systems owners and end users
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of systems analysis to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions
- Analyze benefits business processes, gaps in capabilities, as well as appropriate data sources, interfaces and process changes required to address capability gaps
- Generate and compile reports based on findings, including probable causes and potential solutions to systems issues
- Provide advice and counsel related to technology or operations of the business, ensure essential procedures are followed and contribute to defining standards
- Write benefits requirement documents based on business needs, specifically related to vendor feeds and Workday
- Filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources and perform other duties and functions as assigned
- 5-8+ years of experience in business analysis or systems analysis
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use complex analytical, interpretive and problem-solving techniques
- Proven interpersonal, diplomatic and influencing skills
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Ability to meet deadlines while dealing with multiple priorities
- Experience with Workday a plus
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
Job Family Group:
Compensation & Benefits
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting