Irving Texas United States
The Human Resources organization at Citi is building a new Data Governance group. This is an exciting opportunity for professionals with experience in implementing data governance or data quality to enter at the “ground floor” and contribute to the future organization. The role will report to the Head of HR Data Quality and assist in the implementation of HR data governance policy specifically pertaining to Data quality initiatives. The incumbent will be responsible for identifying and articulating key data quality controls needed to effectively measure and manage data assets across the HR taxonomies. As the HR Data Requirements lead, you will have end-to-end responsibility for supporting HR taxonomies from identification of the critical data elements (CDE), defining and managing DQ business rules (in alignment with the policy), implementation and change management of the controls.
- Develop and implement process and supporting documents for the data quality controls management
- Responsible for providing support to HR data consumers across the organization
- Provide leadership and governance oversight in the adherence to the ECDO guidelines and HR CDO policies and procedures pertaining to Data Quality
- Manage distribution and change management for DQ scorecards across the HR data consumers
- Execute control breaches and remediation through firm standard data concern remediation process
- Apply robust reporting metrics
- Maintains an audit ready environment
- 4 – 7 years’ experience in data governance and data management, related tools and concepts, and the ability to understand issues at both strategic and operational levels
- Proven ability to operate in ambiguous environments, to multitask and prioritize, and exhibit agility in navigating from current state to proposed solutions
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn, test and improve
- Strong critical thinking skills and problem-solving mindset, ability to own and be accountable for driving forward key governance initiatives
- Excellent planning and task management skills; capable of seeing the bigger picture as well as strong focus on day-to-day execution
- Ability to review large quantities of data and extract key points and actions necessary
- A highly motivated and proactive individual who takes ownership of his/her tasks and projects, with a strong desire to continuously improve and learn new things
- Ability to monitor tight deadlines or unexpected requirement changes
- Experience with Workday and HR is a plus, open to a range of professional backgrounds with transferable skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Master’s degree
- DAMA Certification a plus
Job Family Group:
Data Quality & Data Quality Analytics and Reporting
Irving Texas United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$121,560.00 – $182,340.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting