Tampa Florida United States
Jacksonville Florida United States
Irving Texas United States
The HR Shared Services Reporting Lead Analyst for Workday Report Development is a senior level position responsible for providing operations support services, including but not limited to; creating and maintaining custom reports in Workday, providing coaching and guidance to other Workday Report developers & sharing best practices regarding report development/configuration. Additionally, the Ops Sup Lead Analyst for Workday Report Development serves as the liaison between operations staff, relationship managers, project managers, and the report development team. The overall purpose of this role is to provide day-to-day operations support in alignment with Citi operations support infrastructure and processes.
- Serve as technical authority for Workday Report development within Human Resources by providing advice and counsel to senior stakeholders and /or other team members related to Workday report development and capabilities.
- Manage a team of Workday Report developers with varying degrees of experience by providing coaching and guidance on best practices of report development.
- Workday report development for all of Citi globally including Payroll, Recruiting, Diversity, Time Off, Attendance, and Staffing Activity.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of business process configuration in Workday to support reporting across all Human Resource taxonomies.
- Influence strategy through advice and counsel as well as facilitate services to others in area
- Serve as a subject matter expert, representing the Workday report development team on cross function operational processes and project deliverables
- Liaises with multiple teams across the Human Resources.
- Coordinate and contribute to initiatives that support the deployment of additional Workday reporting capabilities which support the goals of the Operations function and overall business
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Appropriately assess risk when business agreements are made, demonstrating consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 3+ years of Workday Report Development experience.
- Expert knowledge of Workday report writing using standard, advanced, matrix and composite reports required.
- Expert knowledge in the configuration of Workday dashboards.
- Expert at creating and maintaining complex calculated fields and custom objects.
- Expert knowledge in understanding business process events and their interactions with event records.
- Experience adding analytic indicators and charts to visualize data in a report.
- Experience configuring alerts using custom reports.
- Expert Workday knowledge of object relationships (including Report Data Source, Primary Business Objects, and Related Business Objects).
- Participate in Workday Community by contributing to content, voting on Brainstorms, etc.
- Experience with automated end-to-end sourcing tools
- Ability and experience working in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Proven organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Associates degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:
Operations – Core
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.