Heredia Costa Rica
The HR Shared Services Workday Report Developer provides operations support services, including but not limited to; creating and maintaining custom reports in Workday, providing coaching and guidance to other Workday Report developers & sharing best practices regarding report development/configuration. Additionally, the Ops Sup Sr. Analyst serves as the liaison between operations staff, relationship managers, project managers, custodians and clients. The overall objective of this role is to provide day-to-day operations support in alignment with Citi operations support infrastructure and processes.
- Workday report development for all of Citi globally including Payroll, Recruiting, Diversity, Time Off, Attendance, and Staffing Activity.
- Perform in-depth evaluation of basic operations and business processes, family procedures, and industry standards for business supported to identify and resolve complex problems
- Influence decisions through advice and counsel as well as facilitate services to others in area
- Serve as an analytical and/or procedural expert, representing a unit or team on cross function operational processes and project deliverables
- Liaises with multiple teams across the Operations department
- Coordinate and contribute to initiatives that support the goals of the Operations function and overall business
- Assume informal and formal leadership role within team as well as coach and train new recruits
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 1-2 years of Workday Report Development experience.
- Advanced English level
- Advanced knowledge of report writing using standard, advanced, matrix and composite reports required.
- Experience creating and maintaining complex calculated fields and custom objects.
- Experience Writing Reports against Workday Business Process Step Details.
- Experience creating custom reports as worklets for use on dashboards and scorecards.
- Experience adding analytic indicators and charts to visualize data in a report.
- Experience configuring alerts using custom reports.
- Advanced Workday knowledge of object relationships (including Report Data Source, Primary Business Objects, and Related Business Objects).
- Actively participate in Workday Community by contributing to content, voting on Brainstorms, etc.
- Workday Reporting Pro Certification is a plus
- Experience with automated end-to-end sourcing tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability and experience working in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Proven organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree is a must.
- Master degree is preferable.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Operations – Core
Data Management & System Operations
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting