Jacksonville Florida United States
This role is a key part of the Human Resources Organization Project Management Office. You will be part of a team of project managers and analysts dedicated to supporting each of the Human Resources Global Process Owners taxonomies. You will be assisting in the management of the Workday Backlog, projects, programs and initiatives for key Human Resources stakeholders and our regulatory partners in collaboration with Global Functions Technology and Human Resources Share Services partners.
Risk and Control Governance
- Audit – Participate in Quality Assurance and other Citi governed audits
- Manage and track Corrective Action Plans (CAPs)
- Policy/ Guidelines – Awareness, implementation guidance, and enforcement of related policies and procedures for the Human Resources project management community
- Controls Reporting oversight – ensure that all key controls included in the MCA process are adhered to by the Human Resources project managers
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and efficiencies
- Issue Remediation – ensure that all issues are tracked through appropriate forums
- Understand critical requirements of Citi policy/procedure/standards and regulatory requirements
- Ensure the Workday backlog is current with updates, User Story sizings and Sprint allocations
- 2 to 5 years of experience with working with a large, global organization
- 1 to 5 years of Agile experience
- 1 to 5 years of Workday experience
- Experience in business and process analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills to effectively translate Citi governance procedures
- Strong analytical and time management skills, excellent attention to detail
- Proven success in a team environment and willingness to help team achieve goals.
- Ability to proficiently use MS Office products, particularly Outlook, Power point, and Excel.
- Ability to build strong relationships at various level.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines as part of a team.
- Willing to be involved in all aspects of a task.
- Proficiency in working in iCAPS/Citi’s Risk and Control platform, SharePoint and PTS 2.0
- Project Management Certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:
Project and Program Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.