The Ops Sup Intermed Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for providing operations support services, including but not limited to; record/documentation maintenance, storage & retrieval of records, account maintenance, imaging and the opening of accounts in coordination with the Operations – Core Team. Additionally, the Ops Sup Intermed Analyst serves as the liaison between operations staff, relationship managers, project managers, custodians and clients. The overall objective of this role is to provide day-to-day operations support in alignment with Citi operations support infrastructure and processes.
- Perform financial, statistical, and operational studies using analytical skills and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies
- Interpret data and results based on the analysis of information and application of professional judgement
- Apply project management to assist operational projects as assigned
- Perform feasibility analysis for significant process changes and partner with business teams to develop process improvements and solutions that help to streamline the operational workflow
- Resolve varied and complex issues using professional judgment, discretion, and business expertise
- Provide informal guidance and training to new and lower level team members, as needed
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- High level knowledge of related to industry standards and practices
- Ability to work unsupervised and adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Proven organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Experience and Knowledge on Workday Data Management and Offboarding.
Experience and Knowledge on Human Resource Shared Services.
Experience and Knowledge on HCM Workday and EIB. Certification is a plus.
Job Family Group:
Operations – Core
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting