The role of the Recruiting Coordinator is to partner with Citi’s APAC Talent Acquisition Team to deliver a best-in-class recruitment experience for all candidates. As Recruiting Coordinator, you will work directly with both internal and external candidates across all business functions to create a positive, high-touch candidate experience.
- Effectively and proactively communicates with candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers regarding their status and questions within the recruitment lifecycle, especially related to progress of interview scheduling, offer letters, pre-employment and pre-offer checks, and onboarding;
- Schedules interviews between candidates and Citi employees of all seniority levels, including travel arrangements, as necessary;
- Generates employment agreement letters, including those that include complex terminologies and legal terms & conditions;
- Completes hiring transaction of candidates and processes recruitment related invoice and payment requests within agreed turnaround time;
- Ensures 100% compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements and guidelines, including those pertaining to immigration and work authorization;
- Acts as a change agent – identifies process gaps, trends, or anomalies, and recommends improvements to existing practices;
- Supports the Lateral and/or Graduate Talent Acquisition Teams through ad-hoc support, including but not limited to:
- Recruiting event participation and coordination
- Site-specific reporting activities and forms completion
- Supporting and managing ad-hoc projects together with HRSS Business Analysts and Recruiting Teams
- Has at least six (6) months to one (1) year of experience in recruiting and/or staffing, preferably within the Banking or Financial Services industry (previous relevant internship experience is a plus);
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, following a global service delivery model;
- Has good communication skills in English, both in oral and written forms;
- Is customer-focused and detail-oriented;
- Has effective interpersonal skills and with proven ability to build and maintain strong virtual and in-person relationships with colleagues, clients, and partners;
- Is team-oriented, with the ability to flex in support of timelines and deliverables;
- Has the ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion;
- Has demonstrable proficiency in using HR systems and communication tools, preferably Workday Recruiting and Zoom, among others;
- Is adept in using Microsoft Office Suite.
Job Family Group:
Operations – Core
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting