Tampa Florida United States
The Payroll Intermed Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses’ core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- Workday Payroll system testing
- Workday Payroll Intermed Analyst performs business analysis for HR and Payroll operations organization.
- Organize and lead discussions with payroll teams and Technology
- Creates and implements internal procedures and business requirements.
- Creates and manages the business analysis and documentation of system change specifications.
- Develops and implements user application test plans; Executes test plans and identifies discrepancies.
- Resolves discrepancies with technical and/or business personnel, implements corrective measures, and retests as needed.
- Interprets data and makes recommendations.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 3-5 years Workday Payroll experience
- Workday Community Research capability
- Strong Excel Skills – Pivot Tables, V-lookups, If Then Statements, Concatenate, Complex Payroll Calculations i.e. gross-ups, FLSA, validate system calculations, Variance calculations
- In-depth specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data.
- Ability to identify policy gaps
- Solid working experience in a related role (combination of education/experience)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to create system business requirement
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:
Operations – Services
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.