Irving Texas United States
Tucson Arizona United States
Wilmington Delaware United States
Ofallon Missouri United States
New Castle Delaware United States
Gray Tennessee United States
Charlotte North Carolina United States
Jacksonville Florida United States
Atlanta Georgia United States
Kansas City Missouri United States
Florence Kentucky United States
San Antonio Texas United States
The Recruiter Senior is an intermediate position responsible for the end-to-end strategy, execution and delivery of the recruitment process in coordination with the Human Resources team. The overall objective of this role is to participate in various recruitment initiatives in support of the overall business strategy.
- Work with hiring managers and Human Resource partners to manage full-cycle recruitment process, including developing job descriptions and sourcing and diversity strategies (internal/external, and agency and direct sourcing/networking methods) through a consultative partnership
- Will support work a variety of senior roles across multiple businesses and functions
- May work a variety of roles from High Volume to Exempt across multiple businesses and functions
- Engage with external and internal diversity partners
- Source applicants, screen resumes, interview, and assess candidates to provide qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Facilitate feedback to key stakeholders to ensure timely production of appropriate documentation and approval
- Negotiate candidate offers, research markets and peer organizations, and provide stakeholders with market data and activity information
- Provide reporting; sourcing, recruiting, and market data as needed to support hiring and/or partners
- Ensure all hiring policies and procedures are adhered to and that “best practice” recruitment guidelines are administered throughout the recruitment process
- Manage relationships with search firms/agencies to drive timely and thorough sourcing of high quality, diverse candidate pool as well as participate in diversity recruiting events and activities
- Coach and train new recruits, and assume informal/formal leadership roles within team
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of complex compensation structures
- Demonstrated experience with senior hires
- Knowledge of search and direct hiring
- Ability to source talent through social media channels and other networking activities
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the changing needs of the team and the business partners
- Ability to work at a fast pace while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy for hiring ( Workday tasks and Compliance )
- Approaches recruiting from a partnership and consultation perspective with all interactions to include but not limited to TA, HR, and Business Partners
- Nice to have moderate Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Workday experience is a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.