Heredia Costa Rica
The IT Business Senior Analyst is responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to lead research, analysis, design and implementation of required Workday HCM changes in support of Mexico divestiture.
- Work closely with business partners to understand the requirements and design end to end solutions
- Consult with users to solve complex system issues/problems through in-depth evaluation of business processes and recommends solutions
- Support system change processes from requirements through implementation and provide input based on analysis of information
- Consult with business clients to determine system functional specifications and provides user and operational support
- Identify and communicate risks and impacts, considering business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Act as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts and work as a team to achieve business objectives, performing other duties and functions as assigned
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision. Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Assess the impact and feasibility of configuration or business process changes and their impact on Workday, security, and/or integrations.
- Provide Workday expertise and recommendations that meets HR and Operations teams business needs and is compliant with Citi standards and policies.
- Build solutions that are sustainable and scalable using Workday configuration
- Perform analysis on Workday configuration and business process changes resulting from change requests
- Perform hands-on configuration in Workday HCM.
- Author test plans based on functional requirements, executing a comprehensive unit test as a result.
- Collaborate with internal project teams and external partner resources. Provide consistent and clear communications between all project stakeholders.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience
- 5+ years experience in implementation or production support of Workday HCM with a demonstrated understanding of key HR processes
- Subject matter expertise and prior experience with Workday HCM in a configurator role or capacity
- Knowledgeable in Workday Reporting and Integrations.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently in a fast-paced global environment.
- Effective with time management, documentation and organizational skills. Must have the ability to organize and effectively provide responses and prioritize assigned tasks
- Demonstrated multi-tasking ability, analytical skills, problem solving skills, strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to work on highly diverse cross-functional, and geographically distributed project teams
- Ability to work with project team members at all levels, prior management experience a plus
- Proven ability to manage multiple activities and build/develop working relationships
- Proven self-motivation to take initiative and master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and approach work methodically with attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Business Analysis / Client Services
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting