Tampa Florida United States
Citi HR Shared Services currently has an opportunity for the Cross Border and Remote Worker (CBRW) Program Advisor within our Cross-Border Tax team. Partnering with Corporate Tax, HR, Risk Management, and local payrolls, the candidate must have strong project management skills and be ability to communicate effectively within all levels of the organization. The ideal candidate will also have experience with global cross-border administration and familiarity with complex HR and/or payroll issues.
- Administer and manage the global CBRW process
- Manage team of CBRW Analysts including appraisals, training, and development
- Provide day-to-day oversight to the team of CBRW Analysts
- Manage day-to-day HR Help Center caseload
- Ensuring that the services provided meet the needs of the organization in terms of scope, quality, timeliness, and delivery
- Second-level escalation of issues that are identified by CBRW Analysts
- Manage critical and time sensitive issues & cases involving senior level / sensitive cases
- Work with key partners within HR, legal, compliance, and corporate tax on guidance around the program
- Develop and ongoing maintenance of CBRW SOP/ FAQ documents, which includes gathering appropriate responses from other key stakeholders such as HR, Tax, legal where needed
- Provide reporting and metrics on cross border remote requests, leveraging the global dashboard
- Analyse data and provide key trends to support decision making on the process
- Partner with HR Help Center technology team to suggest and lead efforts related to program enhancement and expansion
- Oversee external system implementation and ongoing vendor management
- Assume the role of Business Activity Owner (BAO) for the relationship with external vendors
- Build communication strategy for keeping CBRW employees and managers informed, develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- 4 Year college degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of human resource principles
- Experience with Service Now / Workday functionality
- 7+ years of project and people management
- Ability to handle and organize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Prioritizes work in alignment with organizational and departmental goals and acts in accordance with business strategies and policies
- Ability to interact effectively within all levels of an organization
- Ability to operate in a team environment, working efficiently in a multi office/time zone/cross-cultural environment and countries
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Proficient user of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) required
Job Family Group:
Operations – Core
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting