Heredia Costa Rica
The Apps Support Intmd Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- The Apps Support Intmd Analyst provides technical and business support for users of Citi Applcations.
- Utilizes good understanding of apps support procedures and concepts and basic knowledge of other technical areas to field issues and queries from stakeholders, provide short-term resolutions and work with relevant technology partners for long term remediation.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of how areas of apps support collectively integrate to contribute to achieving business goals.
- Act as a liaison between users/traders, interfacing internal technology groups and vendors
- Participates in disaster recovery testing
- Participate in application releases, from development, testing and deployment into production.
- perform post release checkouts after application releases and infrastructure updates. Develop and maintain technical support documentation.
- Considers implications of the application of technology to the current environment.
- Analyzes applications to identify risks, vulnerabilities and security issues.
- Makes evaluative judgments based on analysis of factual information; resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions Cooperation with Development colleagues to prioritize bug fixes and support tooling requirements.
- Directly impacts the business by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; impacts own team and closely related work teams.
- Exchanges ideas and information
- Active involvement in and ownership of Support Project items, covering Stability, Efficiency, and Effectiveness initiatives.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned in a concise and logical manner.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years experience
- Basic knowledge or interest about apps support procedures, concepts and of other technical areas.
- Participation in some process improvements.
- Previous experience or interest in standardization of procedures and practices.
- Basic Business knowledge/ understanding of financial markets and products.
- Knowledge/ experience of problem Management Tools.
- Understands of how own sub-function integrates within the function and commercial awareness
- Evaluates (sometimes complex) situations using multiple sources of information Developed communication and diplomacy skills to persuade and influence
- Good customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of the business and its technology strategy
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of issue tracking and reporting using tools
- Good all-round team member
- Effectively share information with other support team members and with other technology teams
- Ability to plan and organize workload
- Ability to communicate appropriately to relevant stakeholder
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Hands on experience with Workday integration tools like EIB, Core Connector, Document transformation and Workday Studio.
- Detailed Working knowledge with PECI and good working experience on Payroll integrations.
- Proficiency with Webservice technologies(REST, JSON, HTTP, SSL, PGP etc.)
- Advanced understanding of complete Software development lifecycle – including Integrations requirements gathering, design, development, testing and move to Production.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting