Are you interested in working for one of the nation’s largest professional services firms? Do you need a new challenge or different culture environment?
CLA is seeking to hire a Compensation Associate on our People Solutions team. If you are enthusiastic, team player and detailed oriented, apply today!
The Compensation Associate is responsible for the support of CLA compensation programs. Under general supervision, the position will conduct job analysis, participate in market salary surveys, support compensation cycle initiatives, and provide compensation analytics as needed. Assist with CLA compensation program compliance with federal, state, and local legislation. This role will take an active role in management of job descriptions.
Essential Job Functions:
The below functions reflect the general details of the essential work activities and accountabilities of this position and are not all inclusive. Other activities may be assigned.
- Track and participate in market salary surveys and other compensation related surveys
- Perform job analysis to identify nature of work and level of work being performed
- Responsible for providing guidance, training materials, and tracking of job descriptions leveraging the job description management system
- Perform market pricing studies
- Provide job range add/changes to HRIS system
- Support efforts for CLA compensation cycle to include tracking of advancements, merit data analytics, and compensation training/communication initiatives.
- No experience is required
- Bachelor’s degree required. A combination of education, training and experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
Certifications / Licenses
- None required
- Knowledge of regulations and compliance, related to general employment laws, wage and hour laws, and federal and state rights.
- Proficient with Microsoft (MS) Windows and Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook). Experience with Workday is a plus.
We are looking forward to seeing your application!
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to learn about your hiring rights.