Fort Myers, FL
At CLA we create inspired careers. We recognize that not everyone wants to grow their career in the same way. That’s why CLA exists to create opportunities.
CLA, one of the nation’s largest public accounting and professional services firm is currently seeking a Lead Workday Engineer to join our internal Enterprise Business Solutions team. CLA is leading the accounting industry transition to Workday, and this is an opportunity to be part of that growth and development from the beginning!
The engineer/developer works with CLA’s Enterprise Resource Management team improves and supports business use of Workday and is responsible for configuration and support of Workday Applications that includes developing solutions/enhancements, design, configuration, and maintenance.
As a Lead Workday Engineer, you will:
- Create, maintain and improve Workday configuration and integrations to other applications using Workday Studio, Workday Cloud Platform/Extend, Prism and other tools.
- Provide technical direction on configuration and new functionality related to Workday.
- Creates and review technical documentation for new and existing processes, policies, and user guides.
- Participate in project teams that are either directly associated with the ERP or that use the information.
- Communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Be a level three application support for CLA’s ERP Team.
- Review application updates and compares to business needs for impact on existing configuration and to identify opportunities.
- Provide implementation support, Workday optimization related to business processes, security and data integrity for the applications.
• Ten years of experience designing, implementing, or leading ERP systems.
• Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer /AA Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Click here to learn about your hiring rights.
Wellness at CLA
To support our CLA family members, we focus on their physical, financial, social, and emotional well-being and offer comprehensive benefit options that include health, dental, vision, 401k and much more.
To view a complete list of benefits click here.