United States, Wisconsin, Milwaukee
Who we are
Clarios is a world leader in advanced energy storage solutions. We partner with our customers to meet increasing market demand for smarter applications, on a global scale. Our 16,000 employees develop, manufacture and distribute a portfolio of evolving battery technologies for virtually every type of vehicle. Technologies that deliver uniquely sustainable, next-generation performance, and bring reliability, safety and comfort to everyday lives.
As the Administrative Assistant to the USCAN region, OE & Product & Strategy and Business Development leadership team you will have the opportunity to contribute as a key part of making this a reality. You’ll accomplish this by using your passion for service to help ensure productivity and efficiency for these three key region/functional areas, while gaining valuable insight to the business and personal development.
What you will do
You will provide a range of proactive administrative services supporting three (3) members of the Executive Leadership Team of Clarios based in North America. Additionally, you have the opportunity to design and build a’ service desk’ offering a standard and limited set of as-requested administrative services to a larger network of Clarios VPs and Directors working in the NA region.
You will become an important member of the overall NA leadership team, participating selectively in staff meetings, corporate events, interfacing with Customers and their support teams on an ongoing basis. You will in many ways represent leadership through the day-to-day engagement with internal and external audiences.
How you will do it
Key Roles & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide independent administrative support of the day-to-day activities, including calendar management, appointments, travel arrangements and expense management to the VPGM USCAN, VP of OE and Product, VP of Strategy and Business Development.
- Use superior organizational skills to manage and support follow-up, triage, and decision making, and keep the VPGM USCAN, VP of OE and Product, VP of Strategy and Business Development well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Provide effective support with the preparation, execution and follow-up of meetings to the VPGM USCAN, VP of OE and Product, VP of Strategy and Business Development
- Build a’ service desk’ designed to provide a narrow set of support services to a select set of Clarios VPs and Directors working in the NA region. This will include assistance with complex travel, expense management, and large/complex meeting scheduling
- Act as a delegate on behalf of the VPGM USCAN, VP of OE and Product, VP of Strategy and Business Development for internal system approvals
- Plan and organize special events, including multi-day activities for VPGM USCAN, VP of OE and Product, VP of Strategy and Business Development Leadership team.
- Provide support for projects to meet the ongoing needs of the team, including budget administration, reconciliation and submission of invoices, organization of events, maintaining various calendars as well as logistical and technical support for VPGM USCAN, VP of OE and Product, VP of Strategy and Business Development
- Communicate effectively with executives and other administrative staff to gather and convey information
- Assists with event plans and technical support (copy machine, phones, PCs, etc.) as needed
- Potential opportunity to assist with new hire on-boarding including ordering of equipment PCs, mobile devices, and arranges for needed IT access, implementation and software applications
- Monitors and maintains existing team equipment like laptops and mobile devices and arranges for IT support, and implementation of software applications and updates, as necessary
- Coordinate and communicate special events with all levels of the organization
- Provides other administrative support to other team members, as needed
What we look for
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years prior C-level administrative support or coordinator experience is required, ideally in a matrixed work environment
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in using a variety of office/desktop solutions including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) – SharePoint and Workday experience is a plus
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential information ethically and responsibly
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills and demonstrate confidence in communicating with all levels of the organization – Bilingual preferred (English – Spanish)
- Self-starter with initiative who is also able to operate with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Maintains attention to detail and ensures accuracy in work performed
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and follow through on assignments
- Proven ability to multi-task and work well under pressure while meeting deadlines
- Strong team member with collaboration skills
- Ability to work flexible hours at times (i.e., working before 8am, after 5pm), as required
Who we are
Clarios is the global leader in advanced, low-voltage battery technologies for mobility. We power progress through ever-smarter solutions for virtually every kind of vehicle. With 16,000 employees in over 140 countries, we bring deep expertise to our Aftermarket and OEM partners, and reliability, safety and comfort to everyday lives. We answer to the planet with a rigorous ESG focus – advancing best-in-class sustainability practices and advocating for them across our industry. We recover, recycle and reuse up to 99% of our battery materials. Clarios is a Brookfield portfolio company.
To all recruitment agencies: Clarios does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Clarios employees or any other company location. Clarios is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Clarios, LLC is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law, EEO is the Law (supplement), and Pay Transparency Non-discrimination. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please email [email protected]