At Clarios we are producing the world’s best batteries essential for the evolving future of transportation. Every third car battery in the world is produced by us. Join our leading team and be part of the success story of VARTA! As our people are committed to creating wins for our customers every day, with your experience, hands-on mentality, and creativity together we can strive towards our strategy to win the best talents. Ready to power your career within a fast pace global team and bring your own ideas to life? Then take on the challenge and become part of our EMEA recruiting team!
As the (Senior) Talent Acquisition Specialist (m/f/d) you will be responsible for managing the full recruiting cycle – from defining recruiting strategy and hiring manager communication, through sourcing/screening, interviewing, offer process, up to onboarding. Your scope will include positions across the whole EMEA region, all functional areas and organizational levels based on hiring needs.
You will work closely with human resources, talent acquisition and talent management to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow that meets diversity and overall recruiting goals. The role will be based in our Clarios EMEA headquarters office in Hannover, Germany.
Key Responsibilities: What you will do
- Ownership of the entire recruitment process including hiring manager briefing, job advertising, candidate sourcing, application review, candidate screening, interview, offer process up to the onboarding of new employees
- Develop and implement strategic sourcing initiatives for recruiting diverse talents
- Drive ongoing and two-way feedback with hiring managers and HR, guide them through the process and advice on trends and strategies
- Understand current and future requirements to define the right recruitment strategy. Stay up-to-date on latest recruiting and market trends to continuously evolve candidate pipeline, service levels and recruiting channels
- Build and maintain candidate pools and build proactive talent pipelines for critical roles
- Create and publish job offers and proactively identify potential candidates via available social networks and platforms
- Maintain and further improve talent acquisition processes and support regional implementation of hiring tools across EMEA in collaboration with local HR
- Actively drive employer branding activities and collaborations with universities and key partners
- Manage agency collaboration and continuously assess new agency partnerships according to hiring needs
- Utilize recruitment systems effectively, documentation and reporting, manage talent acquisition related purchasing activities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: What we look for
- University degree, e.g. Business Psychology, Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related studies
- Solid experience of candidate sourcing and/or recruiting in a fast-paced professional and manufacturing environment, preferably in an international organization
- Ability to understand business needs and assess talent against those needs
- Strong customer service focus, including strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with all functions and levels of the organization as well as external recruiting partners
- Strong time management skills with ability to multitask and prioritize effectively within a fast-paced environment by paying attention to detail
- First Project Management skills preferred, especially by developing strategies for the Talent Acquisition environment and putting those plans into action
- Work experience with LinkedIn Recruiter, and other direct sourcing tools is highly desirable, foundational understanding of the Boolean search language
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Workday experience is beneficial
- Advanced work experience with MS Office Packages
- Fluency in English and German language – both written and spoken
Benefits: What we offer you
As a technology leader with strong brands (i.e. VARTA® and OPTIMA®), Clarios notably lives on the creativity, capability and satisfaction of its employees. Therefore, we offer people with drive and power many good reasons to join us:
- Exciting professional tasks and challenges in a diverse international environment with strong commitment to integrity, values, social engagement and sustainability.
- Arrange your working hours and breaks flexible via our flexible and trust-based working hours model and combine your professional and private life even better according to our mobile work policy and company kindergarten.
- A competitive remuneration package, including additional payments such as holiday, Christmas as well as company pension scheme.
- Your well-being is very important to us: Take advantage of our preventive health care offers such as fitness center, physiotherapist, modern office environment, healthy canteen, team and company events or hobby clubs.
- Stay fit whilst at the same time positively contributing to our environment: Lease your company bike and use public transportation subsidized by Clarios (Job Ticket).
- Our well-advanced onboarding process and buddy program supports you to quickly grow into the position and team. By using the offering in our Internal Learning Academy, LinkedIn Learning and EMEA Mentoring Program you will be able to further grow professionally and personally.
- Last, but not least we support you in relocating and finding a flat in location surrounding if appliable and depending on individual factors.
You want to learn more about the position and our EMEA region? Check out our regional page and get in touch with our recruiting team.
Clarios is the global leader in advanced, low-voltage battery technologies for mobility. We power progress through ever-smarter solutions for virtually every kind of vehicle. With 16,000 employees in over 140 countries, we bring deep expertise to our Aftermarket and OEM partners, and reliability, safety and comfort to everyday lives. We answer to the planet with a rigorous ESG focus – advancing best-in-class sustainability practices and advocating for them across our industry. We recover, recycle and reuse up to 99% of our battery materials. Clarios is a Brookfield portfolio company.
To all recruitment agencies: Clarios does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Clarios employees or any other company location. Clarios is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Clarios, LLC is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law, EEO is the Law (supplement), and Pay Transparency Non-discrimination. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please email [email protected]