There is a sense of camaraderie that comes with delivering impactful projects as a team. It creates a sense of humility and fosters pride in the work we do. At Clark, we are proud to build what matters, together.
From hospitals and airports to roads and educational facilities, we rely on the leadership, diverse talents, and dedication of the Clark team to deliver assets and infrastructure that are integral to our everyday lives.
Come join the Clark team and help build the world around us.
We are searching for a passionate, innovative and team-oriented Talent Management Specialist who will be central to the facilitation of our company-wide talent management programs. This individual will work with HR and business leaders to ensure programs are delivering outcomes for teams and the company. Our ideal candidate is a skilled communicator, excited to analyze employee talent data and brings organization and creativity to the evolution of our programs.
As part of the Talent Management team, this individual will have the opportunity to be involved in or play a lead role in several of our core talent programs including but not limited to training, performance management, engagement, talent reviews, talent pool development and succession planning. In these areas, responsibilities will require the team member to:
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and Talent Management leads to define the short-term and long-term program strategy to meet the changing needs of the business
- Develop and manage project plans including communications, system setup, training, process execution, progress monitoring and reporting.
- Utilize existing functionality as well as collaborate with our HRIS team and external partners to optimize use of our Glint engagement platform and Workday system.
- Enable employee performance by educating employees and managers on goal setting, feedback, development planning and recognition tools and processes.
- Coordinate execution of annual employee Talent Profile update and manager talent assessment process, audits and ongoing refresh of the data
- Work with talent management team members and broader HR team to review, modify or create new programs to improve talent management processes and the employee experience; identify ways talent data can support HR strategic priorities
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Talent Management, Training & Development, Organizational Development, or related field working with team and leadership dynamics
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, I/O Psychology, Organizational Development, or other relevant field is required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Excellent communication and meeting facilitation skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including the ability to assemble information, extract pertinent facts, draw logical conclusions and present recommendations
- Resourceful and able to think critically in order to solve problems creatively and independently
- Self-directed, skilled planner and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to manage multiple projects and demands
- Experience with Workday and Glint a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Clark Construction Group, LLC, (subsidiaries and affiliates) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Clark Construction promotes a drug-free workplace.
For more information on Equal Opportunity, you may visit this link.