Toledo DR Plant
Do you have a passion for delivering an excellent candidate experience? Do you thrive on having an impact on the growth and success of your organization?
Cleveland-Cliffs is currently looking for two experienced, energetic, and self-motivated Corporate Recruiters to join our Talent Acquisition team. The Corporate Recruiters will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and selecting top talent for our regional plant operations teams in the following areas: Burns Harbor and Indiana Harbor, IN, Columbus and Toledo, OH and Dearborn, MI. You will work as part of a dedicated team sourcing and recruiting the most qualified candidates for a variety of plant positions. The ideal candidates will be personable, friendly and well-versed with selling a job to a candidate. The ability to build strong relationships is critical to success. In return, you will join a stable, growing company offering unlimited career opportunities, including a great benefits package with top-notch health insurance that starts from day one.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and internal business partners to fill open positions.
- Source candidates through networking, social media, and other tactics to hunt out the top people to fill open positions.
- Interview candidates at various stages of the hiring process (phone screening calls, video interviews, and in-person meetings)
- Oversee internal and external communication, making sure that our company maintains a positive reputation as an employer.
- Organize hiring events and participate in recruiting events to network with potential candidates.
- Utilizing Workday, Candidate Manager, and our SmashFly CRM, source, screen, and interview candidates; Prepare and extend job offers.
- Conduct pre-employment background assessments and schedule medical examinations.
- Manage all communication with candidates from the moment they apply until they get onboard.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4-year degree in business, human resources or related field.
- At least 2 years of full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Experience working with ATS Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Experience recruiting in manufacturing, heavy industrial environment strongly preferred.
- Strong sourcing experience using resume databases; LinkedIn Recruiter, social media.
- Workday Recruiting experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with SmashFly and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Excellent interviewing skills; experience with various interview techniques.
- Knowledge of HR laws, labor legislation, OFCCP compliance, and EEO requirements.
- Strong computer skills and HR technology.
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written.
As a company, we are doing what we can to keep all our employees safe and healthy. It is the current expectation that all Cleveland-Cliffs employees will be vaccinated against COVID-19 as soon as possible. Before accepting an offer of employment you must certify that you are fully vaccinated. Cleveland-Cliffs reserves the right to require proof of vaccination.
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] or call 1-(312) 899-3097 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Do not email your application materials to this email address. Application materials sent to this email address will not be considered.
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. The following links provide information regarding your Equal Employment Opportunity rights and protections: EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement. We are a drug-free workplace and conduct pre-employment screening as a condition of employment.