West Chester Regional Office
Cleveland-Cliffs is actively seeking a Workday Analyst to support our growing organization to be based in one of the following offices: West Chester, OH, Burns Harbor, IN, Indiana Harbor, IN, Butler, PA, Dearborn, MI, or Cleveland, OH.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Serve as an HR System partner supporting various areas in Workday, including Benefits, Learning, Compliance Reporting, and Integrations
- Serve as a strong consultative partner to HR Business Partners in service delivery
- Test, validate and implement Business Process, Condition Rule and Eligibility Rule changes in Workday
- Work to meet expected business performance goals by providing full range of customer service
- Participate in scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve policy and process acumen
- Analyze, design and build new custom reports using standard Workday reporting functionality (ex: Report Writer, Calculated Fields)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of three years of Workday experience or training preferred
- HR functional experience preferred
- Understanding of HR operations and experience in employee data management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with HR, Payroll, Benefits and IT clients
- Ability to accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the clients’ needs and situation
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects
- Advanced Excel skills
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. is the largest flat-rolled steel company and the largest iron ore pellet producer in North America. The Company is vertically integrated from mined raw materials, direct reduced iron, and ferrous scrap to primary steelmaking and downstream finishing, stamping, tooling, and tubing. We offer an excellent total compensation package including top pay with variable compensation opportunity, health insurance, retirement plan, education assistance, paid time off and more!
As a company, we are doing what we can to keep all our employees safe and healthy. It is the current expectation that all Cleveland-Cliffs employees will be vaccinated against COVID-19 as soon as possible. Before accepting an offer of employment you must certify that you are fully vaccinated. Cleveland-Cliffs reserves the right to require proof of vaccination.
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] or call 1-(312) 899-3097 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Do not email your application materials to this email address. Application materials sent to this email address will not be considered.
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability. We are a drug-free workplace and conduct pre-employment screening as a condition of employment.