At Cleveland Clinic Health System, we believe in a better future for healthcare. And each of us is responsible for honoring our commitment to excellence, pushing the boundaries and transforming the patient experience, every day.
We all have the power to help, heal and change lives — beginning with our own. That’s the power of the Cleveland Clinic Health System team, and The Power of Every One.
Workday Department Analyst II
HRIS and Workforce Analytics-Caregiver Office
Functions as a primary resource for operating units regarding the collection of data, analysis and evaluation of operational resources, services, programs, systems, budgets and procedures.
- Analyzes and evaluates operational and financial functions of administrative and operational units.
- Analyzes departmental resources, services, systems, budgets and programs.
- Prepares reports based on analysis.
- Conducts comprehensive statistical analysis and evaluation of unit services and performance.
- Identifies program or service strengths, weaknesses, and financial impact and identifies opportunities for service and program improvement.
- Develops special reports and recommendations.
- Provides input in the development of operational plans, procedures and systems.
- Reviews and evaluates current procedures and systems and develops recommendations for improvements.
- Maintains awareness of and complies with various regulatory guidelines (JCAHO, FDA, HIPAA, OSHA, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- In Workday – Core Table Management Job Table, Supervisor Table, Department Table, Location Table etc.
- In Workday Production Support -ensure the integrity of caregiver data through audits and the correction process on the Business Process
- Transactional Support in Workday for Projects and Enhancements
- EIB template population QA and some processing of EIB
- Workday record problem resolution through research
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Health Care Administration or related field.
- None required.
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Excellent analytical, communication and customer service skills.
- Two years of statistical analysis experience.
- Offset: High School diploma/GED and six years of experience.
- Offset: Associate’s degree and four years of experience.
- Offset: Master’s degree and one year of experience.
- Requires the ability to sit and be stationary for prolonged periods of time and manual dexterity sufficient to perform work on a PC.
- Requires the ability to walk to attend meetings; must have normal or corrected vision and the ability to verbally communicate to employees and patients.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Keywords: Department Analyst, Analysis, Workday Analysis, Workday Research
The policy of Cleveland Clinic Health System and its system hospitals (Cleveland Clinic Health System) is to provide equal opportunity to all of our employees and applicants for employment in our tobacco free and drug free environment. All offers of employment are followed by testing for controlled substance and nicotine. Job offers will be rescinded for candidates for employment who test positive for nicotine. Candidates for employment who are impacted by Cleveland Clinic Health System’s Smoking Policy will be permitted to reapply for open positions after 90 days.
Cleveland Clinic Health System administers an influenza prevention program as well as a COVID-19 vaccine program. You will be required to comply with both programs, which will include obtaining an influenza vaccination, COVID-19 vaccination, or an exemption.
Decisions concerning employment, transfers and promotions are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. Information provided on this application may be shared with any Cleveland Clinic Health System facility.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Cleveland Clinic Health System is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities