Alpharetta, GA – USA
Kennesaw, GA – USA
Sunrise, FL – USA
Rogers, AR – USA
Minneapolis, MN – USA
Oakland, CA – USA
Bentonville, AR – USA
Pleasanton, CA – USA
Durham, NC – USA
At Clorox, we champion people to be well and thrive by doing the right thing, putting people at the center, and playing to win. Led by our IGNITE strategy, we build brands that make a positive difference in people’s lives around the world. And we know that success requires head, heart, AND guts — all three, every day — coming together to work simpler, faster, bolder, and more inclusively. Interested? Join us to #IgniteYourCareer!
Your role at Clorox:
This Contract Recruiter role will sit and support Clorox Demand Creation Functions:
• Developing and executing innovative, bold sourcing strategies and recruitment plans for experienced hire talent aligned to Clorox and functional business and talent strategies
• Achieving hiring objectives through screening resumes, conducting interviews, making recommendations to hiring managers, guiding the hiring manager through to an accepted offer
In this role, you will:
- Lead the end to end recruiting process being the single point of contact for Hiring Managers (HM) & candidates by managing searches against a timeline with a focus on meeting benchmarks and metrics, and managing multiple priorities simultaneously. This includes requisition management, candidate identification, interview coordination, compensation review, and offer acceptance
- Act as a partner and a creative consultant in the Talent Acquisition process by forging dynamic consultative relationships with assigned functions and hiring managers in identifying talent solutions for individual departments leveraging internal and external talent
- Meet or exceed all Talent Acquisition Service Level Agreement (SLA) metrics and Recruiter Scorecard metrics including but not limited to time to fill, time to submit first candidate, direct sourced candidates, disposition rate, LinkedIn recruiter seat usage and hiring manager / candidate satisfaction survey scores
- Use Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to ensure compliance in all Talent Acquisition processes and timely communication to hiring managers and candidates. Ensure all administrative reporting tasks are completed monthly for accurate reporting.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of technical recruitment experience with a corporate talent acquisition team or agency
Required Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated experience in Talent Acquisition processes including solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, etc.) and facilitate selection processes through debrief and calibration sessions with hiring managers and interview panels.
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, job boards, and social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong decision maker and independent leader with a customer focused mindset capable of building professional relationships
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge in Workday Recruiting Module
- Experience supporting recruitment in R&D, Finance, and Legal
We seek out and celebrate diverse backgrounds and experiences, and we know you don’t need a degree to succeed. We’re looking for fresh perspectives, a desire to bring your best, and a non-stop drive to keep growing and learning.
At Clorox, we have a Culture of Inclusion. We believe our values-based culture connects to our purpose and helps our people be the best versions of themselves, professionally and personally. This means building a workplace where every person can feel respected, valued, and fully able to participate in our Clorox community. Learn more about our I&D program & initiatives here.
Benefits we offer to help you be well and thrive:
Generous 401(k) program in the US and similar programs in international
Health benefits and programs that support both your physical and mental well-being
Flexible work environment, depending on your role
Meaningful opportunities to keep learning and growing
Half-day Fridays, depending on your location
Please apply directly to our job postings and do not submit your resume to any person via text message. Clorox does not conduct text-based interviews and encourages you to be cautious of anyone posing as a Clorox recruiter via unsolicited texts during these uncertain times.