Alpharetta, GA – USA
At Clorox, we champion people to be well and thrive by doing the right thing, putting people at the center, and playing to win. Led by our IGNITE strategy, we build brands that make a positive difference in people’s lives around the world. And we know that success requires head, heart, AND guts — all three, every day — coming together to work simpler, faster, bolder, and more inclusively. Interested? Join us to #IgniteYourCareer!
Your role at Clorox:
The Sr. External Operations Analyst supports the Global External Manufacturing organization with SAP expertise, training, reporting, and process improvements. The role is responsible for working with our outsourced partners and internal customers to develop and deliver a robust training plan that drives continuous improvement of our processes with the objective of ensuring SAP integrity and operational efficiencies.
In this role, you will:
- Act as External Manufacturing Make’s Single Point of Contact for External Manufacturing related system process questions.
- Develop, update and deliver incremental SAP systems and processes training as required to the External Manufacturers and the External Operations Managers. Maintain training database.
- Collaborate with EOMs, SME’s, and process owners to develop, document, and maintain current procedures for all External Manufacturing specific activities.
- Manage, and coordinate MyLearning users. Create items, curriculum, and assigned offerings for PSO Operation Services. Must complete Clorox required certification.
- Update and maintain External Manufacturing lists, libraries, InfoPath forms, and calendars in SharePoint and other supportive databases.
- Provide process leadership and support in areas such as best practices, data integrity, and system performance.
- Support key projects and/or external manufacturer initiatives across GEMS with primary focus on process improvements.
- Lead GEMS process improvement projects with minimum management.
- Drive change process and best practices for both internal and external partners.
- Advice and coach other cross functional business partners to maintain process sustainability.
- Serve as an SAP technical knowledge expert resource for troubleshooting and problem resolution, operational support, and analytical problem solving.
- Engage internal and external system specialists as appropriate by managing improvement plans and activities.
- Act as a process champion of the new EM start up process.
What we look for:
- 4-year college degree, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- 2+ years of system training experience
- Training documentation development experience
- Training curriculum development experience
- Strong computer skills (particularly SAP), Microsoft Office applications
- Related work experience – Inventory management, manufacturing
- Good verbal and written communications.
- Possess the ability to present in front of small/large groups and provide training in both public and virtual environments.
- Manufacturing experience, Project Management experience, SharePoint and MyLearning/Workday Learning maintenance experience, Power BI experience
We seek out and celebrate diverse backgrounds and experiences, and we know you don’t need a degree to succeed. We’re looking for fresh perspectives, a desire to bring your best, and a non-stop drive to keep growing and learning.
At Clorox, we have a Culture of Inclusion. We believe our values-based culture connects to our purpose and helps our people be the best versions of themselves, professionally and personally. This means building a workplace where every person can feel respected, valued, and fully able to participate in our Clorox community. Learn more about our I&D program & initiatives here.
Benefits we offer to help you be well and thrive:
Generous 401(k) program in the US and similar programs in international
Health benefits and programs that support both your physical and mental well-being
Flexible work environment, depending on your role
Meaningful opportunities to keep learning and growing
Half-day Fridays, depending on your location
Please apply directly to our job postings and do not submit your resume to any person via text message. Clorox does not conduct text-based interviews and encourages you to be cautious of anyone posing as a Clorox recruiter via unsolicited texts during these uncertain times.