Tlalnepantla de Baz, Mexico
Clorox is the place that’s committed to growth – for our people and our brands. Guided by our purpose and values, and with people at the center of everything we do, we believe every one of us can make a positive impact on consumers, communities, and teammates. Join our team. #CloroxIsThePlace
Your role at Clorox:
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator (TAC) supports all administrative and operational aspects of the end-to-end recruitment process with a high level of detail and proactive follow-up. Ensures a positive candidate experience including interview scheduling, travel, and pre-boarding. This role provides administrative and operational support for the end-to-end recruitment process for Global TA
In this role, you will:
• Manage administrative and coordination functions of the end-to-end talent acquisition process
• Support interview scheduling, travel arrangements, and any other required support activities for the interview and recruiting process.
• Provide post-offer support of all candidates including pre-employment screening support and timely communication to candidates and stakeholders.
• Manages background checks, ensuring timely processing and escalation of issues.
• Manages all the pre-hire status in Workday Recruiting
• Ensure I-9 Completion in I-9 Service Center for new hires in a timely manner.
• Be responsible for recording and maintenance of TA documentation & policies.
• Process candidate expense reimbursements
• Manage the TAC@clorox e-mail and addresses issues in a timely manner
What we look for:
• Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software programs
• Must be able to demonstrate sound judgment, comprehensive decision making, and problem-solving skills
• Have an aptitude for organization and administrative leadership, strong attention to detail
• Strong English language communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to manage complex information and logistics in a concise manner
• 1+ year work experience as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator/Recruiting Coordinator, HR Assistant, or similar role in a corporate environment
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and Background check process
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
We seek out and celebrate diverse backgrounds and experiences. We’re looking for fresh perspectives, a desire to bring your best, and a non-stop drive to keep growing and learning.
At Clorox, we have a Culture of Inclusion. We believe our values-based culture connects to our purpose and helps our people be the best versions of themselves, professionally and personally. This means building a workplace where every person can feel respected, valued, and fully able to participate in our Clorox community. Learn more about our I&D program & initiatives here.
Benefits we offer to help you be well and thrive:
Generous 401(k) program in the US and similar programs in international
Health benefits and programs that support both your physical and mental well-being
Flexible work environment, depending on your role
Meaningful opportunities to keep learning and growing
Half-day Fridays, depending on your location
Please apply directly to our job postings and do not submit your resume to any person via text message. Clorox does not conduct text-based interviews and encourages you to be cautious of anyone posing as a Clorox recruiter via unsolicited texts during these uncertain times.
To all recruitment agencies: Clorox (and its brand families) does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Clorox employees, including any members of our leadership team. Clorox is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.