US – GA – Atlanta
United States of America
00% – 25%
Job Posting End Date:
June 30, 2022
Job Description Summary:
We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can learn and grow together. The Human Resources Business Partner, is a client facing role that provides strategic HR and people management support, advice, and consultative services to business leaders, enabling them to make informed business decisions. This position will also be responsible for providing labor relations support for internal clients in a manufacturing facility environment. This role is ideal for an HR professional with a passion for business and the ability to foster a growth culture in a shared-service HR model.
What You’ll Do For Us
- Develop people and culture plans at the client level and execute key activities to support the group’s business objectives.
- Provide people management coaching to managers and contribute to the development of managers’ skills.
- Act as steward for attracting, developing and retaining diverse talent in the organization.
- Champion performance and talent management processes within customer groups.
- Support HR Services delivery of people-related matters.
- Partner with Centers of Expertise to deliver business required programs.
- Drive implementation of function-wide HR programs with-in assigned locations.
- Work with the leadership team on the implementation of new business initiatives and resulting people impacts and manage the change process.
- Help local managers meet and exceed people objectives for their area or function.
- Provide consultative support, advice and solutions on all people related subjects, in conjunction with Center of Excellence (COE) and HR Services.
- Leverage the use of tools / knowledge / informational sources to identify business trends and ensure appropriate solutions are in place to support the business.
- Support the HR Service Delivery model by working effectively with cross functional groups within the organization.
- Facilitate and conduct training as required
- Provide employee relations support as required
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum 5 years Human Resource experience with strong business acumen, excellent communication and influencing skills, and the ability to successfully influence others in a matrixed organization.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience with Workday preferred or other ATS programs.
- Experience with team facilitation, change management, performance management, employee relations, staffing, compensation, diversity and inclusion, and organizational development.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, influencing, coaching, and consulting skills.
- Experience with root cause analysis with ability to link situations to the bigger picture.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment as well as operate independently.
- Effectively interact will all levels of management, with the ability to adapt to changing or competing priorities.
What We’ll Do For You
- Commitment to Diversity: We are paving the way to create change in the industry and our leadership is committed to diversity, inclusion and belonging.
- Global Network: Expand your global network by developing, learning, and growing with our top talent and connections around the world.
- Community of Belonging: We’re an organization that believes our ability to continually grow and build the right atmosphere where people feel safe and empowered, lets you bring your best self to work.
Business, Business Partnerships, Change Management, Coaching, Communication, Conflict Resolution, Cross-Functional Teamwork, Human Resources (HR), Leadership Development, Learning Organization, Management Support, Onboarding, Organizational Capability, Performance Management (PM), Prioritization, Problem Solving, Project Management, Succession Planning, Talent Management, Team Facilitation, Workforce Planning
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.