At Collaborative Solutions we offer exciting entry-level consulting opportunities. We proudly partner with Workday, one of the leading cloud-based software solutions for HR, finance and payroll management. As a Financials Associate Consultant at Collaborative Solutions, you will be part of a project team partnering with customers to get the most out of their Workday Financial implementation.
Our Financials Associate Consultant position is best-suited for self-starters who are eager to work with a broad range of exciting companies from Fortune Global 500 companies to medium-sized organisations across a variety of industries and dive head first into all phases of Workday system implementations. We offer world-class, classroom, virtual and on-the-job training along with an incredibly supportive network of mentors. Join our dedicated team of experienced Workday implementation professionals and become part of our dynamic, fast-paced, Finance transformation consulting practice.
Become a Workday champion and partner closely with your team and customers to achieve excellence in each phase of your projects;
Assist the Lead Consultant(s) in gathering business requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, recommending and implementing business solutions;
Participate in Workday Financials implementation activities including discovery, architect, configuration, documentation, testing, and project review sessions;
Be a problem solver and find creative solutions, analyzing from multiple perspectives;
Configure the system to the customers’ expectations and requirements;
Master the art of “follow through”. Frequently update your project Lead and Engagement Manager on timeline, tasks, risks, roles & responsibilities, etc.;
Be willing and able to help others, and to ask for guidance;
Proactively keep yourself abreast of Workday updates and project changes. Seek out opportunities to further your skillset and professional growth. We love initiative!
Skills & Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field;
Passion for exceptional customer service;
Strong communication, presentation and analytical skills, with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations;
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills;
Some travel may be required and further travel opportunities available if desired;
This position will be based in Melbourne, Australia or Sydney, Australia.
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Generous paid time off, including balance days, flexible work arrangements, and options to work remotely or from an office (depending on your location) to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Collaborative’s Travel Approach
- Throughout the pandemic, Collaborative continued to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in the ecosystem as we worked with our clients to successfully deliver projects remotely
- Because the future is still unknown, some clients will continue to be deployed remotely, while others may desire more face-to face-contact
- We will monitor and adapt as needed, but we do not anticipate travel of more than 25%
- As Balance is a core value at Collaborative, we strive to ensure that Collabies find the right balance in their personal and professional lives, and that includes travel
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly