Collaborative Solutions offers entry-level consulting opportunities for individuals looking to gain hands-on experience with cutting-edge technology. We proudly partner with Workday, one of the leading cloud-based software solutions for HR, finance, student and payroll management. As a Technical Associate at Collaborative Solutions, you will be responsible for developing system integrations for our customers who are implementing Workday as a solution. The integrations you create allow our customers’ Workday system to “talk to” other systems throughout their organization, eliminating the need to transfer data manually – pretty cool!
Our Technical Associate Consultant position is best-suited for self-starters who are eager to work with exciting companies from Fortune Global 500 companies to medium-sized organisations across a variety of industries and dive head first into the build and test phases of Workday system implementations. We provide world-class, on-the-job training; an incredibly supportive network of mentors and an environment that inspires teamwork and collaboration.
· Earn your Workday Integration certification and continue to seek out opportunities for learning, development, and mentorship;
· Partner with our talented Workday Technical Team to learn “tricks of the trade”, consulting best practices, and how to “speak” Workday;
· Put your programming and development classes to good use! Work with our integration consultants to translate their technical designs into fully functional integrations. Begin to hone your XSLT and XML skills to bring your visions to life;
· Learn how to best support our customers and how to work with a variety of teams;
· Participate in, and contribute to, the build and test phases of our Workday implementations, from reviewing completed designs and prototyping integration solutions, to configuration and testing within customer Workday systems;
· Track issues and risks, communicate status, and escalate concerns to management.
Skills & Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field;
· Demonstrated proficiency with web service technologies (REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, PGP, SAML), data modeling tools and object-oriented concepts highly desired;
· Strong verbal and written communication skills;
· Superior detail orientation, organization, and analytical skills with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations;
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
· Some travel may be required and further travel opportunities available if desired;
· This position will be based in Melbourne, Australia or Sydney, Australia.
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Generous paid time off, including balance days, flexible work arrangements, and options to work remotely or from an office (depending on your location) to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Collaborative’s Travel Approach
- Throughout the pandemic, Collaborative continued to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in the ecosystem as we worked with our clients to successfully deliver projects remotely
- Because the future is still unknown, some clients will continue to be deployed remotely, while others may desire more face-to face-contact
- We will monitor and adapt as needed, but we do not anticipate travel of more than 25%
- As Balance is a core value at Collaborative, we strive to ensure that Collabies find the right balance in their personal and professional lives, and that includes travel
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly