Pune – India
Remote – India
About the Team
Collaborative Solutions, a Cognizant Company, is a leading global finance and HR transformation consultancy that leverages world-class cloud solutions to help deliver successful client outcomes for Fortune Global 500 companies, large- and medium-sized organisations across industries.
Collaborative Solutions continues to grow its Global Delivery Centre in India. Join our dedicated team of experienced Workday professionals and be part of our dynamic, fast-paced, HR transformation consulting practice.
Oversees Global Delivery Center (GDC), India team workload and serves as an escalation path for urgent or high priority issues and major requests
Oversees GDC team forecasting and utilization
Manages day-to-day team operations in identifying and establishing processes, standards, and key metrics
Build and consolidate Internal training materials and/or create pack for new functionality deployment & offering for clients and internal team
Streamline processes between different regions and work effectively with team members, Service Delivery Managers, Engagement Managers and Client Partners to support client satisfaction and success.
Act as a mentor to fellow consultants and associates.
Independently manage work on multiple projects in various phases
Leverage expertise to make recommendations and develop solution based on the clients’ requirements, budget, and timeframe
Guide clients through facilitated design sessions based on best practices and an understanding of the client's’ unique business requirements
Coordinate with project teams to align development with client design decisions.
Regularly engage and support the client through all phases of the project, ensuring a smooth transfer from legacy systems to the Workday HCM solution.
Provide status updates to the client, project team, and management on a regular basis.
Willingness to take a leadership position on a project or as a Workday Product Lead.
Display hands-on expertise of the software, including building complex configurations, moving configuration from tenant to tenant and providing guidance to project team on requirements.
Skills and Experience:
Must have active Workday HCM Certification
With Workday supplemental Certification is an advantage (Absence, Time Tracking, Core and Advanced Compensation)
Strong Workday implementation experience (minimum 5 years of project work experience with direct client interaction)
SME of at least 1 Workday Module
Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
Ability to identify and analyze areas of risk and develops plans to minimize.
Strong communication, presentation, and analytical skills, with the ability to effectively manage client expectations
Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams.
Experience in gathering business requirements, designing, and prototyping, testing, and
implementing reporting requirements under multiple deadlines.
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Generous paid time off, including balance days, flexible work arrangements, and options to work remotely or from an office (depending on your location) to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Collaborative’s Travel Approach
- Throughout the pandemic, Collaborative continued to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in the ecosystem as we worked with our clients to successfully deliver projects remotely
- Because the future is still unknown, some clients will continue to be deployed remotely, while others may desire more face-to face-contact
- We will monitor and adapt as needed, but we do not anticipate travel of more than 25%
- As Balance is a core value at Collaborative, we strive to ensure that Collabies find the right balance in their personal and professional lives, and that includes travel
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly