United States – Remote
The ideal candidate for the Workday Integration Lead Consultant position is able to support both business and technical teams. You love the challenge of solving complex inter-system problems and want to develop SaaS, SOA, web service expertise. As a Workday Integration Lead Consultant, you will bring your technical skills, ability to keep the business context in sight, and a strong work ethic to a team with a positive attitude, a collaborative culture, and a passion for helping our customers to be successful.
- Lead phase 1 implementation projects with a large team of integration developers
- Work directly with key business and IT stakeholders to confirm requirements, consider design alternatives, facilitate discussions and ultimately drive requirements sign-off
- Evaluate, communicate and coordinate the technical impacts of application configuration decisions
- Create detailed system interface specifications, field mapping, and system process designs
- Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and educate clients on developing and operating interfaces to and from a SaaS platform
- Track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns to project management
Skills & Requirements:
- 3 years of Workday certified Integration consulting experience
- Current Workday Studio and/or CCTPP integration certification held for over 2 years
- Have acted as technical lead on at least 1 full life cycle Workday implementation
- Able to demonstrate the creation of innovative solutions for complex Workday integrations
- Project experience in a technical or techno-functional role on one or more ERP implementation projects
- Demonstrated proficiency with web service technologies (REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, PGP, SAML, etc)
- B.A. / B.S., Management Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, computer science or other engineering discipline preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication capabilities; able to communicate effectively with diverse people and individuals at various levels within the organization
- Superior detail orientation, organization, and analytical skills
- Outstanding Excel skills
- Thrive on simultaneously operating at multiple levels and managing multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to operate effectively in a dynamic, growing, ecosystem with minimal supervision
- Minimal travel required, but must be willing to travel on-site if needed
Why choose Cognizant:
- Entrepreneurial environment that welcomes your ideas
- Opportunity to do great work
- Outreach programs that support communities and tap into your volunteer spirit
- Learning opportunities to help current needs and advancement
- Global operations, with opportunities in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific
- An abundance of Affinity groups to meet your needs
Cognizant Core Values:
- Start with a point of view: I apply my expertise to gain trust and to lead our clients forward.
- Seek data, build knowledge: I use facts to guide my actions and decisions.
- Always strive, never settle: I act with agility and creativity, determined to stay one step ahead.
- Work as one: I deliver solutions that draw upon the full power and scale of Cognizant.
- Create conditions for everyone to thrive: I include, enable, and invest in everyone around me.
- Do the right thing, the right way: I always make the ethical choice.