As one of the original Workday implementation partners, Collaborative Solutions is a go-to Workday consulting partner with an exceptional track record of customer success. We are passionate about customer satisfaction and strive to be collaborative with our clients and each other every step of the way. Join our dedicated team of experienced Workday implementation professionals and become part of our dynamic, fast-paced, HR transformation consulting practice.
As a Service Delivery Manager you will be accountable for operational/financial metrics and overall business results of Portfolio of assigned clients. You will ensure that operational policies are followed and that business objectives are achieved by focusing on best practices and process improvements. You will be accountable for managing and retaining the revenue stream and client base, along with supporting the CP/Sales on future opportunities for growing the revenue stream.
Client and Project Accountabilities:
Ensure projects are forecasted appropriately
Assist in defining “best practices” in delivery, including templates, work plans, methodologies
Lead client meetings or facilitated strategy sessions, analyze processes, and recommend improvements, and opportunities.
Drive team and individuals to achieve high client satisfaction levels
Project Manager responsibilities include scheduling resources, managing budget/actuals and approval of project related change requests effort for enhancements or changes.
Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
Responsible for revenue pull through for Portfolio of assigned clients.
Maintaining high client satisfaction ensuring agreed services are delivered against set service level agreements.
Build a strong culture of accountability and high performance
Participates when required on recruiting, trainings and developing the team with skills and experience aligned to Collaborative Solution’s needs and the market with a focus on retention of top performers
Set clear expectations for all Team Members within the matrix structure.
Works with direct managers for analyzing goals, activities, and results to determine action plans to improve individual and team performance per stated performance management guidelines.
Balances staffing strength with profitability and growth
Leads and owns client service delivery aligning to ITIL best practice.
Keeps current on technical, industry and competitor activities and offerings that align specifically with Application Managed Services (AMS).
Drives maximum sustainable billability for AMS while balancing profitability, client satisfaction and team member quality of life
Ensures adherence to policies and procedures regarding branding issues, marketing standards, and client contact
Establishes a network of relationships within a broad range of functions and levels in a client organization; sustains executive and C-level client relationship
Identify and help close opportunities with existing and new clients.
Measures client satisfaction throughout an engagement, specifically identifying ways in which a team can increase current levels of satisfaction
Skills & Requirements:
Experience in Managed Services in offshore/onshore methodology and exposure to ITIL processes
Excellent client facing/customer service skills
Keeps current on corporate goals, objectives, and progress
Previous experience as a Team Lead and demonstrable experience in leading virtual teams
Minimal travel required, but must be willing to travel on-site if needed
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Generous paid time off, including balance days, flexible work arrangements, and options to work remotely or from an office (depending on your location) to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Collaborative’s Travel Approach
- Throughout the pandemic, Collaborative continued to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in the ecosystem as we worked with our clients to successfully deliver projects remotely
- Because the future is still unknown, some clients will continue to be deployed remotely, while others may desire more face-to face-contact
- We will monitor and adapt as needed, but we do not anticipate travel of more than 25%
- As Balance is a core value at Collaborative, we strive to ensure that Collabies find the right balance in their personal and professional lives, and that includes travel
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly