Collaborative Solutions is a leading global Finance and HR Transformation consultancy that leverages world-class cloud solutions to help deliver successful outcomes for its customers. As one of the longest-tenured consulting partners with Workday, Collaborative Solutions has a 98% customer satisfaction rate and has partnered with over 625 customers including global Fortune 500 companies, medium-sized businesses, and education and government institutions.
Collaborative Solutions has deployed in over 125 countries and has experience with organizations ranging from 200 to 200,000 employees. Collaborative Solutions is based in the Washington, D.C., metro area with offices in Pleasanton, CA; Chicago, IL; Atlanta, GA; Tampa, FL; New York City, NY; Toronto, Ontario; Dublin, Ireland; London, England; Melbourne, Australia; Sydney, Australia; Manila, Philippines and Auckland, New Zealand.
As one of the original Workday implementation partners, Collaborative Solutions is a go-to Workday consulting partner with an exceptional track record of customer success. We are passionate about customer satisfaction and strive to be collaborative with our clients and each other every step of the way. Join our dedicated team of experienced Workday implementation professionals and become part of our dynamic, fast-paced, HR transformation consulting practice.
The Solutions Architect assists the Business Development team by providing solutions guidance and design/strategy support through the sales process. This can include functional and technical guidance, support for RFI’s, RFP’s and general proposal delivery. The Solutions Architect should have broad Workday product knowledge with deep implementation expertise. A Solutions Architect is responsible for guiding the overall design of the solution and approach through the sales process as well as supporting the transition to the delivery team for a successful implementation. We are specifically looking for candidates with Financials, HCM, and/or Student Information Systems experience in a wide range of industries.
Provide end to end solution design details during the sales process.
Support the Business Development Lifecycle by serving as product SME and may assist the lead Sales Manager to qualify business development opportunities.
Support initial Collaborative client proposal and support the overall capture process. May provide Quality Assurance for respective service areas through delivery of the project.
Support the transition of the client via the formal Sales to Delivery process. Provide guidance and solution recommendations to existing project teams when required.
Provide input on project staffing based on requirements in solution area.
Develop Tools to assist Sales with estimating for each functional area.
Support Pre-sales meetings and Orals in person or remotely based on client requirements.
Accurately estimate effort and resources required to complete projects as related to areas of expertise.
Work effectively with team members to support client satisfaction and success.
Mentor and guide junior resources.
Promote knowledge sharing across the practices.
Support Marketing Activities by speaking and presenting Collaborative Solutions at trade conferences.
Skills & Requirements:
Strong Workday implementation experience preferred. Strong end to end implementation. experience with HR, Financial, or Student Information Systems required.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams.
Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
Ability to identify and analyze areas of risk and develops plans to minimize.
Excellent communication and presentation skills to executive staff and sponsors.
Minimal travel required, but must be willing to travel on-site if needed
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Generous paid time off, including balance days, flexible work arrangements, and options to work remotely or from an office (depending on your location) to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Collaborative’s Travel Approach
- Throughout the pandemic, Collaborative continued to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in the ecosystem as we worked with our clients to successfully deliver projects remotely
- Because the future is still unknown, some clients will continue to be deployed remotely, while others may desire more face-to face-contact
- We will monitor and adapt as needed, but we do not anticipate travel of more than 25%
- As Balance is a core value at Collaborative, we strive to ensure that Collabies find the right balance in their personal and professional lives, and that includes travel
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly