London – United Kingdom
Remote – Poland
Remote – Ireland
Remote – United Kingdom
As a Consultant working in our Continuous Value Services Group, you will work with a variety of customers, diving head first into post production support with Workday HCM. Additionally, you must have a technical aptitude and be capable of configuring the product to meet the business requirements and design specifications.
- Execute the day-to-day activities of Workday HCM, Absence & Time Tracking project support for a variety of customer contracts including staff augmentation, ad-hoc support, and implementation.
- Provide subject matter expertise on Workday best practices.
- Contribute to CVS/Postproduction support & Phase II of customer implementations from leading the requirements gathering, designing and prototyping of solutions, configuration, testing and implementing those solutions while developing and utilizing Collaborative tools.
- Conduct sessions with customers to analyse business requirements and provide solutions to complex business problems.
- Identify strategies, risks, and options for recommending approaches towards meeting requirements for post-production customers.
- Mentor other consultants: actively share product knowledge with others to grow our practice.
- Support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years Workday experience supporting customers in an implementation or postproduction support capacity.
- Active Workday certifications in Absence Management & Time Tracking required.
- Prior experience supporting HCM functional area, high desired
- Subject matter expertise in Workday HR practices and functions.
- Experience gathering requirements, designing, prototyping, testing and deploying solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Passion for exceptional customer service.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources, Human Resources Management, Human Resources Information Systems or related field preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Potential travel (up to 25%).
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Generous paid time off, including balance days, flexible work arrangements, and options to work remotely or from an office (depending on your location) to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Collaborative’s Travel Approach
- Throughout the pandemic, Collaborative continued to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in the ecosystem as we worked with our clients to successfully deliver projects remotely
- Because the future is still unknown, some clients will continue to be deployed remotely, while others may desire more face-to face-contact
- We will monitor and adapt as needed, but we do not anticipate travel of more than 50%; many consultants will likely travel less than 25%
- As Balance is a core value at Collaborative, we strive to ensure that Collabies find the right balance in their personal and professional lives, and that includes travel
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly