Collaborative Solutions is recruiting for upcoming graduates who are looking for an exciting, entry level consulting opportunity starting in the winter/summer of 2022. We proudly partner with Workday, one of the leading cloud-based software solutions for HR, finance and payroll management.
We are seeking Absence and Time Tracking Associate Consultants who have a passion to learn about consulting in the HR software arena. Collaborative Solutions provides on-the-job training in Workday system implementation and consulting basics. After training, you will have a network of mentors to help you in your growth as a Workday Consultant. Absence and Time Tracking Associate Consultants must have a technical aptitude and be capable of confidently configuring the product to meet the business requirements and design specifications; ultimately delivering holistic solutions that consider relevant cross-functional requirements.
- Learn how and be on your way to becoming a Workday product expert with knowledge of design, configuration, testing, and implementation for the Absence Management and Time Tracking functional areas.
- Leverage the expertise and learn from your mentors to recommend the best solution based on the client’s requirements, budget, and timeframe; with the flexibility to adapt the scope as additional needs are identified.
- Learn how to and eventually guide the customer through facilitated design sessions and configuration decisions based on best practices and an understanding of the customer’s unique business requirements.
- Learn how to and eventually engage and support the client through all phases of the project, ensuring a smooth transfer from legacy systems to the Workday Absence and/or Time Tracking solution.
- Perform multiple tasks under the direction of your Lead Consultant. Learn how to keep the client, your Lead, your project team and your Engagement Manager abreast of changes or progress related to the project.
- Eventually, work alongside the integration team to test integrations between the Workday solution and the client’s selected payroll and benefits providers.
- Learn about and apply union rules and state labor laws to assist clients though the implementation process.
- Actively participate in update training and internal opportunities to share what you have learned and learnings with others within the organization.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Computer Science, Economics, Information Systems, Mathematics, Finance, Human Resources, or related field is required.
- 1 Year of work experience in an office environment preferred.
- Strong aptitude for critical thinking and logic problems with a passion for problem solving.
- Exceptional resourcefulness, planning and time management, attention to detail and process, and research skills.
- Comfortable effectively speaking in front of others and interacting in a team environment. Presentation skills desired.
- Passion for exceptional customer service and collaboration.
- Experience in or knowledge of Human Resources, Payroll, Absence or Time (Time Tracking, Time Entry, Time & Labor, Time & Attendance) desired, but not required.
- Intermediate skills across the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs.
- Travel to customer site, when needed.
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Unlimited paid time off, including volunteer hours, balance days, flexible work schedules, and options to work remotely or out of one of 5 office locations to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Competitive benefits including 401(k) matching program, Medical, Dental, Life, and Vison insurance, and perk benefits such as commuter plans and pet insurance
- Inclusive benefits that support mental health, gender affirmation journeys, caregiving and all paths to parenthood including Carrot Fertility, excellent paid parental leave programs for maternity, paternity, adoption, and surrogacy
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the State of Colorado.