United States – Remote
As one of the original Workday implementation partners, Collaborative Solutions is a go-to Workday consulting partner with an exceptional track record of customer success. We are passionate about customer satisfaction and strive to be collaborative with our clients and each other every step of the way. Join our dedicated team of experienced Workday implementation professionals and become part of our dynamic, fast-paced, HR transformation consulting practice. We are currently seeking thought leaders in the Workday Advanced Compensation space to deliver superior results to our clients.
Become a Workday Advanced Compensation expert with deep knowledge of current functionality, design concepts, touch points with HCM, Payroll, Benefits, and Talent, and future product direction.
Leverage your expertise to recommend the best solution based on the client’s requirements, budget, and timeframe; with the flexibility to adapt the scope as additional needs are identified.
Guide the customer through facilitated design sessions and configuration decisions based on best practices and an understanding of the customer’s unique business requirements at all stages of the project.
Regularly engage and support the client through all phases of the project, ensuring a smooth transfer from legacy systems to the Workday HCM solution.
Perform multiple tasks under limited direction, while regularly keeping the client, your project team and your Engagement Manager abreast of changes or progress related to the project.
Lead Advanced Compensation work stream driving towards decisions and recommending best practices related to Workday functionality including, but not limited to: compensation grades, grade ranges, compensation steps, compensation plans, eligibility rules, advanced compensation configuration and processing.
Identify strategies, risks, and options, recommend approaches and mitigations to meet client/functional requirements.
Willingness to take a leadership position on a project, or as a Collaborative or Workday Product Partner Lead and/or DA Reviewer.
Display your hands-on expertise of the software, including loading customer data, moving configuration from tenant to tenant, and configuring business processes and security.
Execute the day-to-day activities of Workday Advanced Compensation project for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews.
Act as a mentor to fellow consultants and analysts, including providing support for shadow assignments.
Actively participate in update training and internal opportunities to share one’s skills and learnings with others within the organization.
Support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities
Skills & Requirements:
2-5 years’ experience implementing enterprise class compensation management solutions (i.e. Workday, PeopleSoft, SAP, SuccessFactors, etc), highly desired
Experience gathering requirements, designing, prototyping, testing and deploying solutions to meet customer requirements
2-5 years Subject Matter Expertise in compensation including compensation strategies, matrices, benchmark jobs, merit, bonus and stock processing and international compensation
Passion for exceptional customer service and collaboration
Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources, Human Resources Management, HRIS or related field
2+ years of Workday functional implementation experience, highly desired
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Up to 50% travel
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Unlimited paid time off, including volunteer hours, balance days, flexible work schedules, and options to work remotely or out of one of 5 office locations to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Competitive benefits including 401(k) matching program, Medical, Dental, Life, and Vison insurance, and perk benefits such as commuter plans and pet insurance
- Inclusive benefits that support mental health, gender affirmation journeys, caregiving and all paths to parenthood including Carrot Fertility, excellent paid parental leave programs for maternity, paternity, adoption, and surrogacy
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly
Collaborative Solutions Covid-19 Vaccine Policy
Collaborative Solutions has implemented an Interim Covid-19 vaccine policy that requires employees who are required or choose to be at an office or participate at in-person sales events, or in-person meetings/events to be fully vaccinated. At this time, our vaccination policy applies to roles where job duties can only be performed from an office location or require onsite presence as determined by the employee’s manager or client. Anyone unable to be fully vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being fully vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.