United States – Remote
The Workday Applications Analyst with partner with our internal teams to assist in the implementation, optimization, and subsequent maintenance of the Company’s business applications. This individual will maximize system efficiencies in an effort to meet the strategic and operational needs of the business, servicing as the subject matter expert for numerous company tools.
Partners with business units to ensure alignment with processes inside and outside of all applications. Designs and implements system changes to meet the needs of the business.
Serves as a subject matter expert in Workday with an emphasis on
Possesses accountability for data integrity, including quality, accuracy, reporting, timeliness, and usability (includes core systems and related interfaces). Maintains data integrity of people application systems through pro-active means (audits, reports, etc.).
Builds strong internal relationships with key business leaders to define and understand strategic and tactical data requirements
Proactively works with the team to continuously improve system configuration and reporting to advance the quality of information provided to stakeholders.
Maintain strictest confidentiality in all work aspects and ensures continuing data integrity.
Skills & Requirements:
2+ years Workday experience, required.
Knowledge of support ticketing system, a plus
Excellent PC Software knowledge and database reporting tools including Excel
Strong customer service skills and ability to effectively assist system users to resolve problems and questions
Ability to communicate, present and interact effectively with all levels of management with effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain relationships with third party vendors as well as people within the organization
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the State of Colorado or within New York City.
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Unlimited paid time off, including volunteer hours, balance days, flexible work schedules, and options to work remotely or out of one of 5 office locations to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Competitive benefits including 401(k) matching program, Medical, Dental, Life, and Vison insurance, and perk benefits such as commuter plans and pet insurance
- Inclusive benefits that support mental health, gender affirmation journeys, caregiving and all paths to parenthood including Carrot Fertility, excellent paid parental leave programs for maternity, paternity, adoption, and surrogacy
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Collaborative’s Travel Approach
- Throughout the pandemic, Collaborative continued to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in the ecosystem as we worked with our clients to successfully deliver projects remotely
- Because the future is still unknown, some clients will continue to be deployed remotely, while others may desire more face-to face-contact
- We will monitor and adapt as needed, but we do not anticipate travel of more than 50%; many consultants will likely travel less than 25%
- As Balance is a core value at Collaborative, we strive to ensure that Collabies find the right balance in their personal and professional lives, and that includes travel
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly
Collaborative Solutions Covid-19 Vaccine Policy
Collaborative Solutions has implemented an Interim Covid-19 vaccine policy that requires employees who are required or choose to be at an office or participate at in-person sales events, or in-person meetings/events to be fully vaccinated. At this time, our vaccination policy applies to roles where job duties can only be performed from an office location or require onsite presence as determined by the employee’s manager or client. Anyone unable to be fully vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being fully vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.