London – United Kingdom
Remote – United Kingdom
Collaborative Solutions is recruiting for upcoming graduates who are looking for an exciting, entry level consulting opportunity starting in the Autumn of 2023. We proudly partner with Workday, one of the leading cloud-based software solutions for HR, Finance and Payroll management.
As part of our growth strategy in EMEA, we are looking for top-class Strategy Associate Consultants, who will add to our existing (Workday) Strategy Services capabilities. These areas include Strategic Program Set Up, HR Transformation, Finance Transformation, IT Strategy, Business Process Improvement, Organisation Design, and Advanced Analytics. You will be part of our European virtual team, covering our main geographies UK&I, DACH (Germany, Switzerland, Austria), Nordics and Benelux.
As a Workday Strategy Services Associate Consultant, you will work with and learn from very experienced Strategy Advisors. Who guide our customers during their Workday enabled Digital Transformations from a Business, HR and Finance perspective, while providing expert insight and advice. But also leading (parts of) deliverables and workstreams. You will also have a significant contribution to practice development, new services development, and innovations.
Key Areas of Work and Capability:
- Consulting Assignments – Support the delivery of end-to-end Strategy Services. Such as Business Cases, Benchmarks, Strategic Program Roadmaps, Program Governance Models, IT Architectures, Process Designs, Target Operating Models, Service Delivery Models, Change Impact Assessments, and Advanced Analytics Reporting.
- Workday Deployments – Be part of end-to-end Workday deployments in a business consulting capacity, and support senior colleagues in several project phases with designated deliverables, such as above.
- New Services Development & Innovations – partner with senior colleagues to continuously develop and improve existing services, and realize innovations to improve and enlarge Collaborative Solutions’ service footprint.
- New Business Development – Work collaboratively with internal sales teams as well as external sales teams such as Workday, to understand the needs of the client and develop proposals, respond to RFP’s, assist in writing SOW’s, and represent at conferences and trade events to market the Collaborative Solutions brand.
- Knowledge Management – Develops and maintain methodologies, tools, and templates to support strategic and implementation engagements from insights gained in prior experiences, researching best practices, and utilizing a continuous feedback loop with colleagues and clients to ensure deliverables are timely and relevant.
- Workday Knowledge – Certify in relevant functional areas of Workday and maintains a strong relationship with colleague implementation consultants to understand and incorporate Workday in an optimal manner during strategic engagements. Such as providing knowledge transfer during Workday implementations from business strategic viewpoint to the deployment teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- High level of affinity with Management Consulting, with desire to develop a career in it.
- Previous exposure (for instance from internship) to business applications such as or comparable to Workday.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, for instance in Business Management, Economics, Psychology, or Information Technology. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written along with strong emotional intelligence.
- Self-Management including attention to detail, organizational and time management, strong inclination to self-development.
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations, strong flexible and adaptable inclinations.
- Minimal travel required, but must be willing to travel on-site if needed.
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Generous paid time off, including balance days, flexible work arrangements, and options to work remotely or from an office (depending on your location) to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Collaborative’s Travel Approach
- Throughout the pandemic, Collaborative continued to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in the ecosystem as we worked with our clients to successfully deliver projects remotely
- Because the future is still unknown, some clients will continue to be deployed remotely, while others may desire more face-to face-contact
- We will monitor and adapt as needed, but we do not anticipate travel of more than 25%
- As Balance is a core value at Collaborative, we strive to ensure that Collabies find the right balance in their personal and professional lives, and that includes travel
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly