United States – Remote
- Become an expert in Collaborative Solutions’ Cynergy™ (Workday) Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements, while demonstrating competency in the Workday product suite- HCM, Payroll, and/or Financials.
- Manage 1 – 2 large Workday product implementations in the Project Manager role.
- Participate in the sales cycle when requested to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach, and develop a proposal/SOW.
- Ensure projects are properly planned and staffed.
- Track issues and risks, communicate status, and escalate concerns appropriately, while working with the client project manager to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframes.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to other Collaborative consultants.
- Ensure the project is delivered within the budget outlined in the SOW.
- Present client with change orders to address changes in scope, timeline or cost that is different from the SOW.
- Present at Executive Steering Committee meetings.
- Work with Workday’s Delivery Assurance to ensure compliance with checkpoints.
- Assist in the transition of the client from professional services to product support.
- Ensure the client can serve as a reference upon completing their implementation and identify opportunities to position other service offerings.
Skills and Requirements:
- Successful project management experience leading medium to large ERP implementations in the Healthcare space, either in a client-side or consulting capacity.
- Previous Workday experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of ERP, specifically HCM, Finance, Payroll, and Student Information Systems.
- A practitioner background in HR, Finance, Payroll, or Supply Chain Management is a plus.
- PMP or Agile certification a plus.
- Minimal travel required, but must be willing to travel on-site if needed
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Unlimited paid time off, including volunteer hours, balance days, flexible work schedules, and options to work remotely or out of one of 5 office locations to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Competitive benefits including 401(k) matching program, Medical, Dental, Life, and Vison insurance, and perk benefits such as commuter plans and pet insurance
- Inclusive benefits that support mental health, gender affirmation journeys, caregiving and all paths to parenthood including Carrot Fertility, excellent paid parental leave programs for maternity, paternity, adoption, and surrogacy
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Collaborative’s Travel Approach
- Throughout the pandemic, Collaborative continued to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in the ecosystem as we worked with our clients to successfully deliver projects remotely
- Because the future is still unknown, some clients will continue to be deployed remotely, while others may desire more face-to face-contact
- We will monitor and adapt as needed, but we do not anticipate travel of more than 25%
- As Balance is a core value at Collaborative, we strive to ensure that Collabies find the right balance in their personal and professional lives, and that includes travel
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly
Collaborative Solutions Covid-19 Vaccine Policy
Collaborative Solutions has implemented an Interim Covid-19 vaccine policy that requires employees who are required or choose to be at an office to be fully vaccinated. Additionally, there may be specific clients who have vaccination policies in place that require only fully-vaccinated individuals to be onsite. At this time, our vaccination policy applies to roles where job duties can only be performed from an office location or require onsite presence as determined by the employee’s manager or client. Anyone unable to be fully vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being fully vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.