Remote – New Zealand
Remote – Queensland
Remote – New South Wales
Remote – Victoria
Collaborative Solutions is seeking an Engagement Manager with successful end-to-end medium to large ERP implementation experience. This individual has leader, manager and mentor written all over them and thrives on customer, company, and team accomplishment. This person will be hands-on with the development of key project deliverables such as: charter, project/staffing plans, issue logs, etc. while driving client engagement. Any budget or resourcing constraints will be communicated and addressed, keeping in mind the project’s success and profitability.
• Become an expert in Workday's Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements.
• Demonstrate competency in the Workday product suite – HCM, Payroll, and/or Financials.
• Manage 1 – 2 large Workday product implementations in the Project Manager role.
• Ensure projects are properly planned and staffed.
• Track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns applications.
• Provide guidance and mentoring to Principal Consultants working on their implementations.
• Work with the client project manager to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframes.
• Ensure the project is delivered within the budget outlined in the SOW.
• Present client with change orders in the event they're asking Workday to perform tasks that are outside the scope of the SOW.
• Present at Executive Steering Committee meetings.
• Work with Delivery Assurance to ensure compliance with agreed to checkpoints.
• Assist in the transition of the customer from professional services to product support.
• Ensure the client can serve as a reference upon completing their implementation.
• Participate in the sales cycle when requested to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW.
• Identify opportunities to position other service offerings.
Skills & Requirements:
• Previous Workday experience strongly preferred, but not required.
• Knowledge of Internet technology and Enterprise Resource Planning.
• A practitioner background in HR, Finance, or Payroll.
• PMP a plus.
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Generous paid time off, including balance days, flexible work arrangements, and options to work remotely or from an office (depending on your location) to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Collaborative’s Travel Approach
- Throughout the pandemic, Collaborative continued to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in the ecosystem as we worked with our clients to successfully deliver projects remotely
- Because the future is still unknown, some clients will continue to be deployed remotely, while others may desire more face-to face-contact
- We will monitor and adapt as needed, but we do not anticipate travel of more than 25%
- As Balance is a core value at Collaborative, we strive to ensure that Collabies find the right balance in their personal and professional lives, and that includes travel
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly